Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned (1297 Views)

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? / On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by cosiocan(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
John 5:43
I am come in my Fathers name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
"To come in someone's name means" representing someone (often in honor of someone). That means His Father is the Saviour and He's only representing him, and this is the meaning of His name "Yahushua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ" meaning "יהוה‎ is Saviour"
Matthew 23:39, Mark 11:10, Luke 19:38.
Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of יהוה‎: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
The Jews don't believe He's the Son of יהוה‎ yet they claim He came in the name of יהוה‎, that's because His name is Yahushua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ
And Yahushua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ warned there's another that shall come in his own name,
"this one will claim that Himself is your Saviour" and in Hebrew it means your Yeshua (Iesous or Jesus). Therefore be warned that Jesus is the false Messiah.

26 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Papichulostunne(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
For your mind you feel say u dey brainstorm

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
cosiocan:

The Jews don't believe He's the Son of יהוה‎ yet they claim He ...

The Jews are mad devils and if not for the power of God through Moses, they would have casted him aside and reject him.

So you are talking rubbish devil.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Another set of blasphemies today. Ah, that means God is moving again.

Thank you Lord that the devils we see today shall soon be carried away into their everlasting punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by oz4real83(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
The hunger created by Buhari is getting serious oo, some are even getting mad cheesy grin. Garri is good to quench hunger if you don't have access to other good food, op please beg your neighbor for some garri to stop that your hunger cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
oz4real83:
The hunger created by Buhari is getting serious oo, some are even getting mad cheesy grin. Garri is good to quench hunger if you don't have access to other good food, op please beg your neighbor for some garri to stop that your hunger cheesy grin

God is already punishing the devils even while they are still alive, as prophecied so they get madder and madder everyday speaking blasphemies because of their punishments.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by BlessedOne01: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
You are immeasurably blind!

Look at how you are attracting eternal destruction upon your life!

Moderator - OAM4J, please kindly delete this thread!

This is blasphemy!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by cosiocan(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
John 8:45
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
I'm not Mad and very soon you will be greatful that you are reading this post today.
Repent and believe in Yahushua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ because He is your true Messiah, you have been told a lie for too long.
Someone will ask me why is Bible written in Jesus name, the answer is below יהוה‎ allowed this error.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
Jesus is him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause יהוה‎ shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MightySparrow: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
cosiocan:
John 5:43
I am come in my Fathers name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
"To come in someone's name means" representing someone (often in honor of someone). That means His Father is the Saviour and He's only representing him, and this is the meaning of His name "Yahushua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ" meaning "יהוה‎ is Saviour"
Matthew 23:39, Mark 11:10, Luke 19:38.
Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of יהוה‎: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
The Jews don't believe He's the Son of יהוה‎ yet they claim He came in the name of יהוה‎, that's because His name is Yahushua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ
And Yahushua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ warned there's another that shall come in his own name,
"this one will claim that Himself is your Saviour" and in Hebrew it means your Yeshua (Iesous or Jesus). Therefore be warned that Jesus is the false Messiah.

Who is this one again?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MightySparrow: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
cosiocan:
John 8:45
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
I'm not Mad and very soon you will be greatful that you are reading this post today.
Repent and believe in Yahushua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ because He is your true Messiah, you have been told a lie for too long.
Someone will ask me why is Bible written in Jesus name, the answer is below יהוה‎ allowed this error.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
Jesus is him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause יהוה‎ shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Your own personal truth.
Which now agrees with your 'truth' of christian denominations?
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
You are an attribute of one of the predominant Useless being.
you wish to wallow in delusions and ignorance.
hw is Jesus the falsified messiah?
john 3:16
john 3:17
john 3:18
john 3:36
He even warned you about the false ones
matt 24:4
matt 24:11
hw can two kingdoms stand firm if they come up against each other?
if Jesus was false and He's still warning about false teachers and messiah,hw then will the work/schedule go smoothly?
don't be a F O O L
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by cosiocan(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
AllenforGOD:
You are an attribute of one of the predominant Useless being.
you wish to wallow in delusions and ignorance.
hw is Jesus the falsified messiah?
john 3:16
john 3:18
john 3:36
He even warned you about the false ones
matt 24:4
matt 24:11
hw can two kingdoms stand firm if they come up against each other?
if Jesus was false and He's still warning about false teachers and messiah,hw then will the work/schedule go smoothly?
don't be a F O O L
The Messiah that Spoke those words in the Bible is called Yahushua (meaning Yah is Saviour or our righteousness) And his name defined his Message that His Father Yah is our Saviour and He is only a messenger,
Malachi 3:1
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and יהוה‎, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to this temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith יהוה‎ of hosts. (He is that Messenger of covenant)
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that יהוה‎ was in the Messiah, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
cosiocan:

The Messiah that Spoke those words in the Bible is called Yahushua (meaning Yah is Saviour or our righteousness) And his name defined his Message that His Father Yah is our Saviour and He is only a messenger,
Malachi 3:1
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and יהוה‎, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to this temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith יהוה‎ of hosts. (He is that Messenger of covenant)
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that יהוה‎ was in the Messiah, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
you keep on wallowing in delusion
john 1:28-30
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32am On Mar 01, 2023
The only mistake you made is inability to grasp what the scriptures you're reading says but i'll explain perhaps you're sincere to your own soul.
First of all the Saviour is God Almighty Himself not any creature {Isaiah 43:11} but the Almighty won't come down instead it's His representative who will come in His name that people will see and meet.
When God's word said Now Jehovah (YHWH) was going ahead of them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day and by night. The pillar of cloud would not move away from before the people during the day, nor the pillar of fire at night! Exodus 13:21-22
But in reality who was actually going ahead of the Israelites? Was it God Himself or His representative?

Then the angel of the true God who was going ahead of the camp of Israel departed and went to their rear, and the pillar of cloud that was in front of them moved to the rear and stood behind them. Exodus 14:19

So Jesus didn't come on his own disposition {John 14:10} rather he's representing the Almighty God who made him like a God {John 1:1} in the midst of the people just as God made Moses like a God! Exodus 7:1

The angel that appeared to Moses in the thornbush {Exodus 3:2} declared that it's God Almighty that was talking to Moses {Exodus 3:4} you can ask yourself was God Almighty Himself that appeared to Moses or an angel representing God?

When three angels appeared to Abraham {Genesis 19:1} but the one speaking as God's representative led them {Genesis 18:1} God promised the Israelites that just as Moses was like a God in their midst He (God) will send another prophet like Moses to them {Deuteronomy 18:18} adding that whoever disregard this prophet who will speak to them in God's name such a person will be deleted in the book of life! Deuteronomy 18:19 compare to John 17:6, 26

Though all these are difficult for anyone who doesn't recognize the anointed brothers of Christ to understand but then we will continue doing the work Jesus gave us to do {Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8} but know today that the Messiah must come when the twelve tribes of Israel are assembled in the land God promised their forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Today the Israelites has been SCATTERED due to their failure to accept Jesus as the promised Messiah {Luke 11:23} they can never ever come together again because the Messiah has come delivered his message and returned to his place of abode. John 14:4

You can continue waiting for another Messiah if you wish but Jesus of Nazareth has fulfilled all what the scriptures said about the promised Messiah! Matthew 5:17-18

Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Maxinthebush
who told you Jesus is a prophet/messenger?
john 10:30
john 8:24 and 58<compare to exodus 3:14>
john 1:1-3
john 1:18<JESUS IS THESAME AS GOD>
john 14:8-9
stop wallowing in DELUSIONS AND IGNORANCE YOU SLAVE OF JW.
u keep perverting the obvious Truth That Jesus is God and is Equal with The Father,no difference btw He and The Father<john 10-30><john 14:9>
has moses ever proclaimed he's a representative of God?
has he ever said he came in God's Name?
why Jesus was called a prophet,was bcuz of peoples views about Him and not He proclaiming it.
The pillar of Fire that led the Israelite is God Himself,the Burning Flame in the bush was God<HE IS A CONSUMING FIRE>
read that verse and you'll see the angel of God stood out of The Burning Bush and nt was the Burning Flame in that same Bush.
JESUS IS GOD HIMSELF<JOHN 1:1-5>
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Maximus692(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
For God SENT the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him. John 3:17

Go and tell your trinity pastors that someone SENT his son who happens to be himself.

Mr Churchgoer!cheesy

AllenforGOD:
Maxinthebush
who told you Jesus is a prophet/messenger?
john 10:30
john 8:24 and 58<compare to exodus 3:14>
john 1:1-3
john 1:18<JESUS IS THESAME AS GOD>
john 14:8-9
stop wallowing in DELUSIONS AND IGNORANCE YOU SLAVE OF JW.
u keep perverting the obvious Truth That Jesus is God and is Equal with The Father,no difference btw He and The Father<john 10-30><john 14:9>
has moses ever proclaimed he's a representative of God?
has he ever said he came in God's Name?
why Jesus was called a prophet,was bcuz of peoples views about Him and not He proclaiming it.
The pillar of Fire that led the Israelite is God Himself,the Burning Flame in the bush was God<HE IS A CONSUMING FIRE>
read that verse and you'll see the angel of God stood out of The Burning Bush and nt was the Burning Flame in that same Bush.
JESUS IS GOD HIMSELF<JOHN 1:1-5>

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Maximus692:
For God SENT the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him. John 3:17

Go and tell your trinity pastors that someone SENT his son who happens to be himself.

Mr Churchgoer!cheesy

then keep on wallowing and thriving in delusions and Ignorance
slave
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by sonmvayina(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Is there anywhere in the bible where God said worship of the Messiah will supercede obeying his laws and commandments?

Or Christians are just making a fool of themselves..
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by bobestman(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is a waste of time arguing with the MANY. Let them check the 1611 first edited scripture if they will find the name. Let them find out what happened before the name was added in the next edition. Let them find out if the name has root meanings that tells exactly any name of the messiah. Yahusha means God and salvation. God's salvation. What is je and sus?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
sonmvayina:
Is there anywhere in the bible where God said worship of the Messiah will supercede obeying his laws and commandments?

Or Christians are just making a fool of themselves..

Did anyone say worship supercedes obeying?

Aren't you tired of being called a mad person and a fool?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
bobestman:
It is a waste of time arguing with the MANY. Let them check the 1611 first edited scripture if they will find the name. .

People don't get it right on the first try plus history shows that devils did not want the Bible coming out thus when they saw that they were losing the fight in keeping it concealed, they thought it smart to quickly release their own version.

But God crushed it exactly how all lies are always crushed.

"If you shut up truth, and bury it underground, it will but grow". Emile Zola

And your 1611 Lie, never lived to grow. So you waste your time trying to sell your lies.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by sonmvayina(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did anyone say worship supercedes obeying?

Aren't you tired of being called a mad person and a fool?

Who is this retard again?

My offer still stands.....

I will pay for your treatment..

You do need a psychiatrist ASAP..
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
sonmvayina:

Who is this retard again?

My offer still stands.....

I will pay for your treatment..

You do need a psychiatrist ASAP..

E pain am die! grin
Thought you were getting cured little by little but alas your madness is permanent and you are stiil a mad fool!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by bobestman(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

People don't get it right on the first try plus history shows that devils did not want the Bible coming out thus when they saw that they were losing the fight in keeping it concealed, they thought it smart to quickly release their own version.

But God crushed it exactly how all lies are always crushed.

"If you shut up truth, and bury it underground, it will but grow". Emile Zola

And your 1611 Lie, never lived to grow. So you waste your time trying to sell your lies.

You have not get the fact but have jumped to conclusion. Scripture is a hebrew script written by hebrew scribes. Bible is the vatican account of the hebrew script they hijacked after raiding them. We are not against the bible but we know it is our stories written wrongly
"If you decieved a ppl with lies cos you want to control them, they will rise one day and tell you the truth to your face" - Bobestman

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
bobestman:
You have not get the fact but have jumped to conclusion. Scripture is a hebrew script written by hebrew scribes. Bible is the vatican account of the hebrew script they hijacked after raiding them.

What you do not understand is that when we see Truth, we know it. We may not be easily sure about a lie but when it is True, gbam, it hits us and we know it and it is always confirmed by nature and time.

Because time kills lies whereas, Truth grows.

bobestman:

"If you decieved a ppl with lies cos you want to control them, they will rise one day and tell you the truth to your face" - Bobestman

Politicians, Catholic church, Jws have been deceiving people with lies and yet they have never risen up against them.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by VenumX: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I spill garbage from my rotten rear
embarassed

Ode
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
AllenforGOD:

then keep on wallowing and thriving in delusions and Ignorance
slave

Yeah God SENT Himself/His Son to the earth! John 3:17 cheesy
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2023
AkinwaleJJ:

Yeah God SENT Himself/His Son to the earth! John 3:17 cheesy
what then does this quote add even to my own quote?
were you told that i don't know Jesus is God and He came to die for All who have sinned
"for God did not send His SON <himself>to Judge the world but rather its Saviour"
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2023
AllenforGOD:
what then does this quote add even to my own quote?
were you told that i don't know Jesus is God and He came to die for All who have sinned
"for God did not send His SON <himself>to Judge the world but rather its Saviour"

God sent himself or his son?

Who did Jesus claim to be? God or God's Son?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by bobestman(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What you do not understand is that when we see Truth, we know it. We may not be easily sure about a lie but when it is True, gbam, it hits us and we know it and it is always confirmed by nature and time.

Because time kills lies whereas, Truth grows.

Politicians, Catholic church, Jws have been deceiving people with lies and yet they have never risen up against them.
Too busy. The generally accepted idea is the lie. "Truth speaks in silence, the pure eyes will see. It speaks in riddles, the pure heart will understand". Truth is not for the MANY. Your religion is the MANY. Politically catholic church you say? It is the mother church that brought all of you. You still teach about 40% of their errors. A branch is still connected to the root. The Hebrew are the one chosen to tell the world the true stories (isa 44:7; john 4:22) The time of the gentiles is about to pass. They will be restored and the truth heard. Only them can tell their stories
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God sent himself or his son?

Who did Jesus claim to be? God or God's Son?
both
which is God Himself<john 1:18,1-3,10:30,14:10> and Himself,stop attempting to conceal the Truth
maxinacow'sbutt
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2023
bobestman:

Too busy. The generally accepted idea is the lie."Truth speaks in silence, the pure eyes will see. It speaks in riddles, the pure heart will understand". Truth is not for the MANY.

Rubbish.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

If you shut up truth, and bury it underground, it will but grow. Emile Zola

You are so full of lies that lies are your truths.

bobestman:

. A branch is still connected to the root. The Hebrew are the one chosen to tell the world the true stories (isa 44:7; john 4:22) The time of the gentiles is about to pass. They will be restored and the truth heard. Only them can tell their stories

See how your love for lies has made you fall ino a hole?

Did you not say that "Scripture is a hebrew script written by hebrew.."?

You are so full of lies that you have lost the natural power of knowing Truth, which is why I said people know Truths when they see it. But you have lost that power because of your former love for lies for that is what happens to people who used to love lies and therefore they lie a lot.

Then one day they become tired of lies and want to turn back to Truth again but they find that can't because Truth has locked them out. So they start forcing it and forcing it.

But the bottom line is that you are unable to know that which is True, because Truth has removed you from its subscribers.

And so, this is you desperately trying to use reason to establish Truth.

But it is not reason that makes Truth, It is Truth that makes Truth and unfortunately for you, you have been cut off from it.

So you kind of don't know you are still in one of holes of lies but because you also know that Truth is rare, you thought this rare shit must be True.

But if you were normal, you would have seen that, your rare shit is a lie, everyone already knows is a Lie!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dream About Rapture / What Is The Name Of Your Church ? / Muslims: Here's a Question You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.