Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Someone In Abuja That Wants To Send Documents To Uniassist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Someone In Abuja That Wants To Send Documents To Uniassist (208 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Do You Know Any Secdary School In Abuja That Dont Cheat In WAEC/NECO? / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone In Abuja That Wants To Send Documents To Uniassist by marshal8173: 3:09pm On May 27, 2019
Please guys I sent my documents to uniassist a while ago and after review, they said that the document won’t be forwarded to the schools because I didn’t sign my data page. I don’t know what to do
So I will now because of only data page pay DHL to send just one paged document.

Please if you are planning to send documents and you in Abuja
Response pls let’s share the money for sending

(1) (Reply)

Quote For The Day / Project Material / Philippines Is The Most Cheapest Country To Study Any Course Of Choice,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.