Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman (13122 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB / Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On May 27, 2019
Make i hear sey na only 5 cows you get,na me go move the motion for your impeachment
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by fxdee(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2019
jrusky:
Child play. Buhari will never fill that form and if he fills it I'm so sure same 120 cows he owned since 1960 will still remain 120 and end of story.

Pls look at the person that head CCB, look at his body language does he look like someone ready to challenge buhari under fill asset form or non fill asset form

Pls next topic abeg.......
...he s doing his own job...he s not the right person to challenge him...you yourself can even challenge him in court if he does not fill the right thing there as you know..Most Nigerians dont know the flow of things in public sector only to be ranting on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by Billy0naire(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2019
The Wife of Buhari wants to spend billions of dollars to build a University in his name, yet he is Holy.

I love the man, the smoothest criminal that worships Allah in Spirit and in Truth.

But we must be thankful for our illiterate President, because he is furthering the cause of Uthman Danfodio while giving AM Radio Station and over 400 billions to the killer herdsmen.

I love him more daily, because at least, Nigerians have met their match. We are thankful to Allah, for 'giving us' a righteous man as Commander in Thief of the Armed Militia and 'por' technically 'dipitin' Boko @ Ram.
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by MetaPhysical: 4:41pm On May 27, 2019
Having witnessed the consequence of false and "forgetful" declarations, I bet no one will dare forget any asset or fail to account true value on their estate this Next Level.

We can change attitude and mindset in Nigeria and become disciplined and upright, we only need a leader to convince us as Buhari has made us believe in the possibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by Ibegtodiffer: 4:45pm On May 27, 2019
This man has mastered the art of deception.
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by badesco(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2019
There is no need to celebrate hypocrisy. It is after he has submitted and make it public, it is then we can celebrate. It is not news but is it real?
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by naijajobx: 4:48pm On May 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by pavoda: 4:48pm On May 27, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecidedWhy is this a ceremony? The level of grandstanding in Nigeria is at an all-time high
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by AstralBody: 4:48pm On May 27, 2019
Silentgenius:
Is HungerBad dead, has the hunger in the land claimed him?
Shut ur dirty mouth. Do u think is funny to laugh at the death of someone? angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by jrusky(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2019
fxdee:
...he s doing his own job...he s not the right person to challenge him...you yourself can even challenge him in court if he does not fill the right thing there as you know..Most Nigerians dont know the flow of things in public sector only to be ranting on social media.

Pls leave story for the god. The public sector you mentioned is non existing in Nigeria because they are all crooks ok. I knew better than you do as per that level ok.

CCB can secretly sponsor some one to alert the EFCC and alert the public of whatever get wrong bro if CCB or CCT refused to fall in line to expose anyone assets shortfall due to order from the above EFCC is toothless so I understand the terrain I'm in their midst bro.

I'm not the one to challenge buhari in court Mr man 2015 he refused to declare his asset you backed him up so is it now that he has just 4 year to gerra out he will now declare it

Stop defending Buhari bro you are not helping him at all and this is why this man hasn't really done well since he became the president instead to guide him in right way to lead by example fellow like block his vision and kept making him thinking he is doing the right thing whereby he is digging the grave of nemesis for himself at his age.

Mind you stop using the word ranting when someone say his view as per something. Grow up everyone is entitle to his or her opinion it's either you buy it or go your way bro.
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by freg2000: 5:22pm On May 27, 2019
Optional09:
all na games if he’s not going to declare he’s not and they will just laugh it away idiots
Show the one wey ur brother Atiku collect for his asset. He just dey pain u say Buhari won for 2nd term. Na so e go be till 2030. If u no gree, go ur hometown for Cameroon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by Promise47(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
the most useless president in the history of this country common access way late yar'adua and GEJ delecera na he dy carry he fulain people come foolish president
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by Promise47(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2019
the Grand commander in chief of the armed forces way dy use NEPA bill say na WAEC result Buhari na scam big time
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by sanerugwei: 5:39pm On May 27, 2019
All na scam...

sakamanje
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by SweetJoystick(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2019
Silentgenius:
Is HungerBad dead, has the hunger in the land claimed him?
If only you knew who he was, earned, where he resided or number of people he assisted on this forum you would hush it and be sober.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by hopexter(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2019
It's a good step, even if it gets manipulated, it can always still be used as an evidence to calculate your income annually and if anything higher than expected then investigation starts from there. It's also dsngerous dangerous because the government will see it as a means to hinder you whenever you become a Political threat in the future. shocked
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by streetfabulous: 8:33pm On May 27, 2019
Why didn't they just email an electronic form to him? Why the fanfare on something that is supposed to be normal. In fact why waste hard earned tax payers money on fuel to drive/fly down to state house and waste precious administrative time. angry angry
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by Caseless: 9:26pm On May 27, 2019
khalidx:
Rest in peace HungerBad
damit! He's dead ?
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by khalidx: 9:27pm On May 27, 2019
Caseless:
damit! He's dead ?
yes . cry cry cry
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by Caseless: 9:29pm On May 27, 2019
khalidx:
yes . cry cry cry
oh my God. Mannabbqgrill, is this true ?
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by 040drogba: 9:39pm On May 27, 2019
Next level will begin soon.
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by Brightology2(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin grin cheesy pdp are in trouble.very useless people.
broda wen nor wise
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by MANNABBQGRILL: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Caseless:
yes my dear
Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Caseless:
Just seeing this bro.

It was such a sad news.

Meanwhile, ignore the troll above,
Been through all that during the election.
Not paying mind to wailers anymore.
And remember to out the letter 's' @ the end of .
Thanks!

How is every?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman by Caseless: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2019
post=80308691:

Just seeing this bro.

It was such a sad news.

Meanwhile, ignore the troll above,
Been through all that during the election.
Not paying mind to wailers anymore.
And remember to out the letter 's' @ the end of .
Thanks!

How is every?
we no de mind wailers again.

's'? Noted.

I de fine. How our suya business de go?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / Tax: Nigeria’s New Oil? / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 56th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.