Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers (19498 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by Jokkarm2: 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
I CAN SWEAR FROM LAGOS HERE THAT OKOROCHA IS LYING.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by Lexusgs430: 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
Show us the real bank statement..

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by naijjaman(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by swiperthefox: 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
Teewhy2:

Two days to swearing in, who will stop all this madness. A governor will want to leave a place but will start planting mole all around so that his successor won't succeed than him.

His actions for the past 8 years does it justify the above.
Ihedioha should do the needful and sack them all including the OCDA appointees too. Stupid man.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by celeiyke: 5:47pm On May 27, 2019
Na lie. He should publish details and also indebtedness

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by Elnuk34(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2019
This should be pushed to the crime section!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by asanwafo: 6:03pm On May 27, 2019
Is Rochas the worst Governor in Nigeria? His brothers hate him cos he is a member of APC & he supports PMB who the south eastners never liked.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by raggnnar: 6:39pm On May 27, 2019
Oshi
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by Glorymax: 7:02pm On May 27, 2019
How can the out going governor claimed that he left NGN42.5 billion in the state treasury for the incoming governor, and at the same time stating what the money was meant for.
Okorocha please pay those you are owing o. Don't come out tomorrow and be singing you left so so billion naira for incoming governor o.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 27, 2019
Who is zooming who? The man who squandered the state's resources building statues of not so popular dictators in some instances wants us to now believe that he has some money left after his profligate spending? Sure, he left 100b Naira and not 42.5b.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by LordPsalm(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2019
I smell lies
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by lizychimamanda(f): 8:14pm On May 27, 2019
Don't worry grin time will tell
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 27, 2019
Nooo. Carry it. It's your own abi?

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by PFRB: 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
tommykiwi:
Someone should confirm that, because true not dey dis Apchit members mouth.

When he was accused of withdrawing 17 billion, he said that Imo state doesn't have up to 17 billion.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2019
A controversial governor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by Imo1stson: 10:32pm On May 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
And u couldn't build roads and provide basic amenities for your people?

Efcc should probe this declaration and know if he saying d truth.

Infact he deserves to b arrested for d silly stunt he pulled. From governor to senator without any break fa... Bloody thief

Mention any Governor that built more roads and you will realize he is the Governor that built most roads, most schools, most hospitals and gave free education from Primary to University for 8 good years. Posterity will sure be kind to him. APC really messed up by fighting their best to pacify evil ones.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by biztip: 10:49pm On May 27, 2019
Rocha's wey dey owe salary
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by 99100(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2019
A comic,a clown, how else can one describe this man.
Appointing permanent sec,accountant generals on the eve of your expiration is just comic, st.upid, to say but a few.
Who is he trying so hard to impress?
Why the anxiety?
The handwriting on the wall suggest there is rat in his cupboard and we need Emeka Ihedioha to unravel the hoax.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2019
N42b...let EMeka confirm it now o..not later each of them will start to trade accusations. ...Imo must he better this time around
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by Nobody: 5:04am On May 28, 2019
Imo1stson:

Mention any Governor that built more roads and you will realize he is the Governor that built most roads, most schools, most hospitals and gave free education from Primary to University for 8 good years. Posterity will sure be kind to him. APC really messed up by fighting their best to pacify evil ones.
Propaganda. How come your people are wailing

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by SpaceTour: 7:00am On May 28, 2019
Shut up this useless man. See the roads okoroawusa did in Owerri. Owerri is a mess. Okoroawusa failed woefully in his 8 wasted years despite massive debt he incurred.

Okoroawusa left debt of over 250b and now claiming that he is handing over 45b

[s]
Imo1stson:

[/s]

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by SpaceTour: 7:03am On May 28, 2019
The clown is cursed. He is paid 20k monthly to spew propaganda. Have you noticed that he is the only one supporting okoroawusa failed administration lol

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Propaganda. How come your people are wailing
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers by Nobody: 7:33am On May 28, 2019
SpaceTour:
The clown is cursed. He is paid 20k monthly to spew propaganda. Have you noticed that he is the only one supporting okoroawusa failed administration lol

That baffles me. Everyone knows the governor robbed Dem blind with impunity and he's here defending him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / Minimum Wage: We Can’t Pay N24, 000 – NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.