Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. (821 Views)

Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Unilag Guys And Gurls Meet Here---> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2010
A invite to the big girls on NL who need a friend and want to have a good time. If you love 6ft tall, slim, intelligent and courteous; if you love a guy who can take charge, and do 'things' to you and with you; who will respect your person and who you can achieve a mutual understanding with as equals, no-strings-attached (if you like), then take a look at my profile and take it from there. You don't need to say anything on this thread, ok.

When I say big I literally mean BIG as in:
Emotionally stable, confident and intelligent
Socially independent
Big and generous hearted
and in the popular lingo, a well endowed Big, Beautiful, Black woman who can handle a real man's attention. kiss

I don't party
I've good taste, not great, just good.
I'm independent as well.
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by SIlknSteel(f): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2010
Such advert! U go fear na. I was surprised however: How can you be 24 with the face of a 43year old man? Ma guy, be real and proud of your physique alryt. No dey use anoda persin pic dey claim fine boy!!! Little wonder you havent gotten any reply. Tot to help you.
Cheers
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Vic2k3(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2010
^lol **ROTFLMAO**. Omo! u too hard on the guy eh!.
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2010
SIlknSteel:

Such advert! U go fear na. I was surprised however: How can you be 24 with the face of a 43year old man? Ma guy, be real and proud of your physique alryt. No dey use anoda persin pic dey claim fine boy!!! Little wonder you havent gotten any reply. Tot to help you.
Cheers
Privacy, my dear, is important on a public network like this. You of all people should know that. If you want to see the replies, you'll have to get into my box. So I don't look my age; big deal? The funny thing tho is. . . you checked me out! Hmmmm, I wonder. . . .
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Dyt(f): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hmmm hmmm,u v got all those,really nice
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2010
@Dyt, Thanks honey. Glad u think so.
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Dyt(f): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2010
I expect 2 v seen a thankful n rejoice reply,dont tell me u v nt chosen one 4rm those babes
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by tjskii(f): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2010
hmmm,u no bad sha,if na u dey dat pix wink wink and i like the phrase
Thickson:

do 'things' to you and with you; wink wink wink
oya bo si koro ka fo
447670365873 call me
oh and by the by don't let my hubby firearm see this
tis btw u and i cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by teeboyseve(m): 1:16am On Sep 29, 2010
Goodluck Mate.
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2010
tjskii:

hmmm,u no bad sha,if na u dey dat pix wink wink and i like the phraseoya bo si koro ka fo
447670365873 call me

I've seen it baby
what are u doing to our marriage?
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2010
tjskii:

hmmm,u no bad sha,if na u dey dat pix wink wink and i like the phraseoya bo si koro ka fo
447670365873 call me
Sorry to disappoint you sad. I ain't no home-breaker. Besides, if that's u on the profile then. . . pshht, No cake!!
You ain't nearly big enough. It's like giving me a tennis when I'm asking for beach-balls. undecided

Firearm:

I've seen it baby

Relax pal. It's not me you have to worry about. Meanwhile, you berra learn some moves if you wanna keep her. Check outhttps://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519163.0.html
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by tjskii(f): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2010
Firearm:

I've seen it baby

my darling,i'm sorry,i was lonely,u left me all alone for soo long,forgive me,twon't happen again,i pwomise kiss kiss kiss

Thickson:

Sorry to disappoint you sad. I ain't no home-breaker. Besides, if that's u on the profile then. . . pshht, No cake!!
You ain't nearly big enough. It's like giving me a tennis when I'm asking for beach-balls. undecided
Relax pal. It's not me you have to worry about. Meanwhile, you berra learn some moves if you wanna keep her. Check outhttps://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519163.0.html

tisn't ur fault o,yorubas say that, ti iya nla ba gbeni sonle,kekere asi ma gu ori ee,that na wetin happen 4ur matter tongue
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ tjskii (howzat pronounced). My matter dey between me and God ONLY. Commot ya hand. tongue Wishing you and firearm all the best! grin
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by gem70: 4:41am On Sep 30, 2010
@ poster. Great guy. D problem is hw many true big gals in nl. Frm d posts i see not many. Goodluck sha!
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2010
@gem70: Oh, they're in here somewhere, waiting. . . watching and finally innundating my inbox with mails wink
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by spicyhoney(f): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
That age doesn't match ur face at all. . .
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
spicyhoney:

That age doesn't match your face at all. . .
I know, I've changed grin
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by spicyhoney(f): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
is it ur face or ur age that changed?
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
I've grown wiser. It does things to your looks wink, good things grin
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by spicyhoney(f): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
ok, gud for u.
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2010
And for u too baby. U 'n' I should be doing 'things' together. Say what?
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by spicyhoney(f): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
things like?
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
Oh. . . grin the sort of things grown ups do together wink like. . . chatting, going to the movies and making eyes at each other among others cool
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Hussain555(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
oooooooohhh boy!!
thickson, come be my mentor abeg,
u don study sexology since god knows when,
Re: How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. by Thickson(m): 1:40am On Oct 08, 2010
Hussain555:

oooooooohhh boy!!
thickson, come be my mentor abeg,
u don study sexology since god knows when,
Funny. . . Are you being sincere??
Ok, I'll inform you when I start selling mentorship application form grin

(1) (Reply)

.. / If You Learn Your Spouse Is Planning To Divorce You, What Step Will You Take? / I Need A Girl In Warri/Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.