Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate (3202 Views)

Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here / ****Good News:change Your Xiaome,Zte,Lenovo,oppo And Hauwai Screen In Edo State / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate by josh005(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
lomprico:
Comparison should be between iPhone and Huawei!

Huawei is more superior than Samsung sef.

Blasphemy!!
Re: No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate by Rilley(m): 1:11am On Jun 16, 2019
josh005:

Blasphemy!!
Hmmmm
Re: No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2019
I have HTC One M7 32gb available for sale. Price 20K last.
The battery is good. Slightly cracked screen but everything working perfectly Very powerful phone.
Call or whatsapp 08107804108.
I can waybill to any part of the country
Re: No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate by sureinfo: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
me too, both brands have qualities to appreciate them for.
investigator007:
i think both are great brands
Re: No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate by Realboygenius(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
You'll compare them when it comes to affordability.
You don't need to break a bank to buy a Tecno phone.
Re: No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate by Realboygenius(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nigg3369:
Guy imagine comparing Tecno spark 3 to Huawei p30 or mate 9, y'all saying Tecno is better Is stupid

Anyone comparing both device's knows nothing about phone because the two are not in the same range.
Re: No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate by Realboygenius(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
ddjay:

That properly explains why tecno is running away from europe and america, this compromise that you are referring to is what will put the entire transsion brands; tecno, infinix and itel in trouble if they mistakenly entire America, but here in africa, they can go Scot free and besides some greedy and wicked Nigerians are ready to help them out if they are caught

The business model Transsion adopted is world class. Tecno Phones are in Russia, Qatar, Pakistan , India
I dont really know what you're talking about.
Re: No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate by ddjay: 6:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Realboygenius:

The business model Transsion adopted is world class. Tecno Phones are in Russia, Qatar, Pakistan , India
You mentioned 4 countries and at the same mentioned world class, name with evidence remaining European and other western countries that transsion is certified for sale and use. Am waiting
Re: No One Should Compare Hauwai And Tecno They Ain't Mate by natsuDragneel: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Realboygenius:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
World class

Yhe dunno wah ezz going on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Stop 5K For 40GB Data Plan - Any alternative? / Cant Ping With My Bb / Iphones Remote Unlocking Continues ( I R U C)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.