Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Make 50% Profit In A Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 50% Profit In A Week (247 Views)

Make 50% Of Your Investment In Wazobia Cash Investment. / Invest In Our Agricultural Program And Get At Least 50% Profit And Your Capital / A Great Opportunity For A Business Person Living In Osun State,Get 50% profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 50% Profit In A Week by CharlseEjoka(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2019
Good day,

Here is how you can make 50% profit from plant Inventory.

In my recent trend, i wrote more about Plant Inventory and how this investments platform is in service...

So far, Plant inventory has less than 100 investors which is a shamble to our goal. The problem mostly experienced is Trust Issues, as many Nigerians are finding it hard to trust anyone these days. If you understand the goal behind Plant Inventory, you would know it has a long way to go and good company's reputation is imperative in any organization.

So let say, we are disappointed and had to make changes to some of our policies, so as time goes on, we will be having less of Trust Issues.

Plant Inventory is not a ponzi scheme. I will talk more about this later.
Re: Make 50% Profit In A Week by CharlseEjoka(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2019
Plant Inventory may be first of it kind in Nigeria. This investments platform guarantees a systematic relationship with the Company and client are led to sign a contract which they may showcase along side their bank teller when doing viz

*Confirmed membership
*Cashing out..

Clients are not under obligation to refer or bring anyone to invest but they may do this on their own willingness.

Profits is 50% and is paid instalmentally at the rate of 10% per week for 15 weeks.

Clients are allowed to air their view through the investors group chat. This group chat is to create an environment of Trust and friendliness.

You can send your request to samjoseph140@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

4 Truths About Taking Risks / How Many Days Can You Survive Without A Job. / Participate In The Exhibition To Find Business Opportunities, See "Kenya Phase I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.