Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) (34294 Views)

Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by tfash96(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2019
Raydos:
Barca should be relegated

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 27, 2019
Just d way dis guys re celebrating, it is our "earnest" prayer dat come saturday 1st june, naso spurs go also de celebrate IJN. Amen.

*nobody should quote me*grin
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 7:41pm On May 27, 2019
post=78773508:

We feel so sad for Frank Lampard , at the same time so Happy for John Terry!

Beauty of Football, Irony of Life!

Don't worry Frankie, your time will come soon too!

Respect to 2 of our greatest Living Legends.
Where is Drogba? #Hazard is my legend for life.
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 27, 2019
Its not all about coming up to d Epl. Its about surviving. If they cant come with something special like leicester, they should better go back where they coming fromgrin But painful part is that its this kinda clubs that will give man u sifia pain

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by SouthHomieMob: 8:06pm On May 27, 2019
VIlla v Wolves derby gonna be a cracker! im delighted they are back. Teams like this makes the premier league winner has few points not like winning league with 90 pts. let's see who owns the midlands.
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Hily77: 8:06pm On May 27, 2019
Ashley Young should connect with his former club abeg
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by SpaceTour: 8:45pm On May 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by xtremeTall(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2019
I really feel sad for lampard cry cry
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Laurene: 8:52pm On May 27, 2019
oloriLFC:
Aston Villa a club bigger than Arsenal and some other EPL clubs when it comes to European Football. Congrats to them
like Chelsea
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by googlZa86e5(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
NIGERIA LOSSING 2-0 VS USA FIFA UNDER 20 WORLD CUP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avCIfT8nats
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Howitzer: 9:18pm On May 27, 2019

Oya, you guys should come and collect in Premier league..

Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 9:21pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=Raydos post=78773530]Barca should be relegated
Why?
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:
sad

Congrats to Aston Villa

The British have many things to make life meaningful, weekly live club matches and beer chuging after match cry train to take you to watch an away game for a good price...

In Naija Its Cenima, Lounge, Beer Parlour, Olosho Parlour and many other similar places... some even see going to shop for groceries as an outing

So beer chugging and riding in a train is fun for u?
Why not buy a carton of beer and get a train ticket from kaduna to Abuja?
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:49pm On May 27, 2019
blowjohn:

So beer chugging and riding in a train is fun for u?
Why not buy a carton of beer and get a train ticket from kaduna to Abuja?

grin

lol you cant understand mate... is premiership going on in kaduna? or how many brand of beer do we even have here sef? Oga abeg nothing in naija No fvcking thing

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by EmzyT: 9:50pm On May 27, 2019
Ejix4:
Las las dem go relegate go back next season... To come no hard nah to survive be the koko

Would you compare the matches they play in Championship with the ones in EPL? If you think going to relegation and coming back to top flight is easy, ask Birmingham city, Blackpool, Black burn rovers, Wigan athletic and Nottingham forest
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 27, 2019
mysportdab:
Aston Villa have been promoted to the English Premier League after a 2-1 EFL Playoffs final win against Derby County, MySportDab reports.

A year after suffering Championship play-off final heartbreak at the hands of Fulham, Villa made amends as El Ghazi and McGinn headed home either side of half-time to give them control of a pulsating encounter.

Rams substitute Jack Marriott set up a tense finish by halving the deficit nine minutes from time but Villa dug in to hold on.

Victory for Dean Smith's side in the most lucrative game in world football will pocket the West Midlands club a minimum £170million and returns them to the top flight for the first time since relegation in 2016.

Derby, meanwhile, suffered further late-season despair, losing in the play-offs for the fourth time in six seasons.

Lampard's disappointment contrasted with the jubilation experienced by his former Chelsea and England team-mate John Terry, who was in the opposing dugout in his role as Villa assistant boss.

Video Below..
See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/aston-villa-promoted-to-english-premier.html

So finally John Terry will show up again in EPL
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2019
ufuosman:
Congrats, make una no come they cut slip oh

LMAO
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by AbooNasir(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2019
Raydos:
Barca should be relegated

My Friend! My Friend!! u need to stop whatever it is u are smoking,or sniffing or drinking!!!

ok?
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2019
wish derby made it .
I want Aston villa to stay six years before coming back , so that they can get serious .
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by bencynthgreat: 12:02am On May 28, 2019
post=78773508:

We feel so sad for Frank Lampard , at the same time so Happy for John Terry!

Beauty of Football, Irony of Life!

Don't worry Frankie, your time will come soon too!

Respect to 2 of our greatest Living Legends.
I've always believed John Terry's leadership qualities even when he was a Chelsea player. The only Chelsea player I love so much then
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On May 28, 2019
Nice one....Make dem come collect...I know say all the big boys like Arsenal and the rest go use them collect sure 6points except those useless red idiots wey Lose final league match against Cardiff.
Re: Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 9:27am On May 28, 2019
Laurene:
like Chelsea
I dinnor mention names o. Don't let them coman design my face undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greece Players Turn Down World Cup Bonus / A Birmingham Fan Runs Into The Pitch, Punches Jack Grealish On The Head / NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.