Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me. (1707 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me. by AloyEmeka5: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
[size=14pt]Tanker driver seeks dissolution of marriage[/size]

Our correspondent

A tanker driver, Lukmon Adedokun, on Tuesday urged Mushin Customary Court in Lagos, to dissolve his two-year-old marriage, saying that his wife lacked etiquette.

Adedokun, 34, told the court that he was no longer interested in his marriage to Funmilayo because she was not obedient to him.

The petitioner, who resides at 40, Victor Oluwole Street, Pako, Idimu, Lagos, said he had realised that he and his wife were incompatible as she was always quarrelling with him.

But Adedokun asked the court to grant his wife custody of their two-year-old son, Abdulmalik.

Funmilayo, a 28-year-old hairdresser, however, urged the court not to dissolve the marriage.

She said, "I have never disobeyed my husband, but we usually quarrel whenever he receives midnight calls from some of his girlfriends."

She pleaded that should the court decide otherwise, it should order her husband to rent an apartment for her and assume responsibility for the child's upkeep.

Three of Adedokun's relations, however, told the court that their brother lied against his wife.

They told the court that they all lived together but had never settled any quarrel between them.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/sep/26/821.html
Re: My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me. by InkedNerd(f): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2010
He probably wants her to go along with everything he does and says. The man needs to understand that there is a difference between being obedient and being submissive. Besides, she's not a damn dog tongue
Re: My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me. by Dsense(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

He probably wants to go along with everything he does and says. The man needs to undestand that there is a difference between being obiedient and being submisive. Besides, she's not a damn dog tongue
Don't be partial grin grin grin grin grin,d man knows what he wants. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me. by InkedNerd(f): 5:16am On Sep 28, 2010
D-sense:

Don't be partial grin grin grin grin grin,d man knows what he wants. grin grin grin grin

Oh please
tongue wink

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Book An Appointment With Canadian Embassy? / Husband & Wife Die After Crashing Into Each Other / 45 Awesome Dude Tips (that Your Father Should Have Shared With You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.