Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG (32442 Views)

Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by NinjaMetahuman: 9:06pm On May 27, 2019
dailymail and fake news
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Insectkiller: 9:06pm On May 27, 2019
Rumour...Rumour...Rumour...

Pay mega money for a cheat., That falls anyhow..a thief Neymar..

Nah nah nah..no way.

Fan's will hate such move.. £1.2m/week ...

I guess dis journalist doesn't know what he/she wrote. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2019
When is time to marry,i'll sit my wife down and let her understand if after 14 years of our marriage.and i see that any of our kids dosen't have extraordinary football,we will divorce.i can't comman be wasting sperm

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by NinjaMetahuman: 9:08pm On May 27, 2019
Heylius:

Do ur calculation well
what is wrong with his calculation?
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Yahman1(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
My God!
Father lord, why you no tell me to kill myself for football when I small
Now just Negodu
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by erons22(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2019
Fake news❌ angry, THE ONLY SOURCES THAT POST REALIABLE NEWS ABOUT MADRID AND OTHER TEAMS ARE MARCA AND A'S

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by osazsky(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2019
were is DAT foolish laliga chief DAT accused man city of spoiling d transfer MKT wit oil money ,,,,we know DAT d amt paid for zidene years bk is higher than d 60m we paid for marez last season ,we all know how d govt has been sponsoring Madrid and man u,d scam in DAT league nor b here o pot calling keetle black
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Heylius(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
what is wrong with his calculation?
Check it well you will see what's wrong
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Originalsly: 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Just to use leg kick ball for 1.2 million euros a week

Chaiii

grin grin.....funny.... but true!
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Heylius(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
Deef11:
Hi
Help kill you there bloody scammer
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by osazsky(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2019
1.2m a week,what his he playing?if he plays shot in Madrid ,will the ball land in Benin city, only Madrid and man u can b this foolish nonsense spits
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by NinjaMetahuman: 9:23pm On May 27, 2019
Heylius:

Check it well you will see what's wrong
4.8million euro at 400 is approximately 1.9billion.
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by bjbjbj: 9:25pm On May 27, 2019
Neymar overrated hype
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by RTSC: 9:38pm On May 27, 2019
I hope it is a replacement for hazard.

Our boy deserves better than that oven of a club.
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by oluwaahmed: 9:39pm On May 27, 2019
If they can pay this amount for rollercoaster why didn't they just give it to tapinaldo instead
Penaldo be like juventus duro now

Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by HopeAtHand: 9:40pm On May 27, 2019
TheGreenLand:
#1.8 BILLION per month.

The IGR of AnambRa in a month. Damn undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by tgmservice: 9:41pm On May 27, 2019
Person wey him leg done cast
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Shezkid: 9:42pm On May 27, 2019
Heylius:

Do ur calculation well

Use your calculator.. The figure is confusing you
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by PotatoSalad(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2019
If I make that much per week, I'll be living the GTA 5 life.
Suburban + Legendary Motorsport + ammu-Nation + LS customs
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Unrated900(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
My God!

Father lord, why you no tell me to kill myself for football when I small

Now just Negodu

Never too late

#dontgiveup

#nevergiveup

A home too far.
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by shiffynaani(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2019
wunmi590:
It might sound false, but it actually truth.

Madrid wanted him just to use him to make more money for the club.

Though I am a Madrid fan, I dont really like his pattern of playing, because he play with ball too much instead of passing.

I still think we wanted him just to come and sell Jersey and to increase our fan base.

Believe me, in 2yeras, Madrid would have recoup the money they spend on signing him.
PLS BRO,how would they gain the money back? is it through winning the cup?
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Gabson001(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
This flop

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 27, 2019
Silly... To score how many goals??
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by foxyemma: 10:12pm On May 27, 2019
Neymar that cannot play anything.
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by tsinzu: 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
Madness
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 27, 2019
We do not value what we have until we lose it. Well lucky for Madrid they got Zidane back, but too late they have lost Ronaldo for real. Now they are gonna spend too much on Neymar. Will PSG ever release him? Football is mad money.
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Benwems(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2019
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by tsinzu: 10:41pm On May 27, 2019
shiffynaani:
PLS BRO,how would they gain the money back? is it through winning the cup?
Selling of neymer merchandise
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by aspirebig: 10:44pm On May 27, 2019
Money speaking.

Thunder fire poverty.
Re: Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG by Venice789: 11:08pm On May 27, 2019
TheGreenLand:
#1.8 BILLION per month.
blood of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Balotelli's King Kong Pose / NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach / Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.