Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim (21378 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by zoedew: 5:15am On May 28, 2019
The man with the small voice finally got it amplified well enough to be heard!
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by Anaedo1: 6:05am On May 28, 2019
olajide8:
!i don't know if foreigners don't tell them enough but south easterners' I am sorry to say and it is not in my place to cast this aspersions, but the truth has to be said sometimes, you guys are a terrible lot - once it doesn't benefit them, tear the person down by all means, once it benefits them - he was the best thing after rice and dodo- even if they give you people all you would still not be Satisfied

The more you hate us..The more properties we buy all over the country..
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by Sam3263: 6:27am On May 28, 2019
Simi is a good girl. At least m one of her fans sha.
Smiles

Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by grandstar(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2019
Amaechi is ikwerre not Igbo. I doubt he'll care whether an igbo gets there or not.

Don't forget the Igbos had a number of "abandoned" property in PH after the civil ear. You'd have thought that they'll happily hand over all properties to their "fellow" igbos but nope, they did otherwise.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by kernel01: 7:02am On May 28, 2019
Esseite:

"He is not from the SE"... where did you read Igbo in all that article..

I salute your brilliancy.
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by generatorofortn: 7:45am On May 28, 2019
As a rule, you can get V-bucks by getting it on Microsoft Store fortnite free v bucks generator likewise get free V-bucks by finishing some game assignments.
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Very good question the past generation have failed this generation. This generation have been brainwashed they couldn't conduct themselves.
f*ol in a zoo
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:23am On May 28, 2019
demolinka:
Now ikwerre people no be ibo again abi, Mr Pitoobi

This table ehn...

YOU ARE TALKING SH**t , UNFORTUNATELY EITHER YOU ARE BLIND AND CANT READ OR YOU LACK THINKING FACULTY AND CANT COMPREHEND!!!

MAY BE U NEED TO READ AGAIN!!!!!
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by Sabdeejat: 9:39am On May 28, 2019
The reason is that igbos cannot be trusted with power
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by killsmith(f): 9:57am On May 28, 2019
Sabdeejat:
That your line is stale. The igbos have never had power in the first place.

Let me put it to you, the low turnout of voters in south East should tell you that we are not interested in governing this banana Republic. You have power but you are suffering. You have polio and all sorts of diseases, more than 3 million of your uncles, aunts, cousins are beggars all over the country, boko baram and insurgents are wiping you off daily, but you don't want things to change because you don't trust the igbos with power....

If you will keep decimating yourselves just to prove a point to the igbos, you're welcome.
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by BluntBoy(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2019
killsmith:
That your line is stale. The igbos have never had power in the first place.

Let me put it to you, the low turnout of voters in south East should tell you that we are not interested in governing this banana Republic. You have power but you are suffering. You have polio and all sorts of diseases, more than 3 million of your uncles, aunts, cousins are beggars all over the country, boko baram and insurgents are wiping you off daily, but you don't want things to change because you don't trust the igbos with power....

If you will keep decimating yourselves just to prove a point to the igbos, you're welcome.

You are demeaning the top post in Nigeria simply because you people cannot get it.

Many times people badmouth something only because they would like to have it but they know they can’t have it.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by killsmith(f): 10:47am On May 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are demeaning the top post in Nigeria simply because you people cannot get it.

Many times people badmouth something only because they would like to have it but they know they can’t have it.
Most times people badmouth q particular tribe because they'll like to be successful like them but they know they cannot, even in infinite lifetimes to come.
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by chinemso(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2019
35824L:
But Amechi is right. Iboes cannot get the presidential ticket of any of the two leading parties in 2023. I dare peter obi and his fellow flat-heads to try am grin
you are stupid for this comment, ewu
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by veesion: 11:13am On May 28, 2019
Esseite:

"He is not from the SE"... where did you read Igbo in all that article..
Don't mind all these educated illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by RealOne042: 5:36pm On May 28, 2019
demolinka:
Now ikwerre people no be ibo again abi, Mr Pitoobi

This table ehn...
Is Ikwere in South East?
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by MorufuAtanda: 5:45pm On May 28, 2019
grin grin
We Yoruba Muslims are lamenting all over thread, because Peter Obi the intellectual hammered Rotimi our adopted son whom we claimed is greater than Awolowo because he spoke against Ibos.
Re: You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim by MorufuAtanda: 5:47pm On May 28, 2019
Sabdeejat:

I agree with you my Yoruba Muslim brother from Ogbomosho. How was ile kewu today? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC/AIT: Court Asks Parties To Maintain Status Quo / If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.