Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues (35191 Views)

I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / This Is The Reason SD Card Slots Are Disappearing From Phones / These Three Infinix Devices Will Receive Android 8 Oreo OTA Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2019
tyup:

NATO is built on allegiance Meaning you can't sly each other all of you gotta work together even if you dont like it you guys gotta support each other and that was what the US did in the case of Libya and no i'm not shielding US cause ghadaffi was a big Fool you dont drag a knife from a man who's holding the handle it's simply sensible

Lol and Why would US waste resources on North Korea? do you even have an idea how small they're to the US Besides Trump asked Nk just to bully their allies even a small territory as Guam and see the end result why didn't NK do so or when ahead with their threat? that would have been one of the shortest war cause NK would be wiped outta world map and No North Korea do not pose a threat than Iraqi.

I prefer Ghadaffi to all the African leaders join together both dead and alive aside from Mandela and Mugabe the rest a bunch of Asslickers according to Ghadaffi United nation is a Scam. That's the tool western world uses to control the world... Lastly until America do what they did to Libya and Afghanistan I won't consider North Korea as small or a walk over. Isreal is small but you can't bully them.

How many times did Sadam tested a Nuclear weapon close to the United States? And you say North Korea pose less threat lol. That's how people on Nairaland said Trump has forced North Korea to democratize I said to them they didn't and it happened so. I stand with other countries who want to be liberated from the shackles of US.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by tyup(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2019
anonymous1759:

I prefer Ghadaffi to all the African leaders join together both dead and alive aside from Mandela and Mugabe the rest a bunch of Asslickers according to Ghadaffi United nation is a Scam. That's the tool western world uses to control the world... Lastly until America do what they did to Libya and Afghanistan I won't consider North Korea as small or a walk over. Isreal is small but you can't bully them.

How many times did Sadam tested a Nuclear weapon close to the United States? And you say North Korea pose less threat lol. That's how people on Nairaland said Trump has forced North Korea to democratize I said to them they didn't and it happened so. I stand with other countries who want to be liberated from the shackles of US .

Get my point Iraqi's invasion was the retaliation of 9/11 attack on WTC New York that claimed over 3000 American lives

Libya's assisted attack was as a result of Ghadaffi
During his nearly 42 years in power he invented his own system of government, supported radical
armed groups as diverse as the IRA in Northern
Ireland and the Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines,
and presided over what may have been North
Africa's most totalitarian, and brutal regime. In the last years of his rule Libya emerged from the international isolation that followed the bombing of Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie in Scotland in December 1998 that killed over 15 US citizens. This same Foolish ghadaffi sought to make an African currency (Golden currency) strong to oust that of Western currency in the world market and there was his cup full.

as for North Korea issue it's quite simple let Kim jong-un kill just an American citizen or trespass into Guam just like Trump asked him to do if he has balls. Why is kim then being a coward? let him trespass now n see what happens
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by trapQ: 2:51pm On May 29, 2019
Shut up and go educate yourself.
charliboy654:

I laughed at ur ignorance
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2019
tyup:

Get my point Iraqi's invasion was the retaliation of 9/11 attack on WTC New York that claimed over 3000 American lives

Libya's assisted attack was as a result of Ghadaffi
During his nearly 42 years in power he invented his own system of government, supported radical
armed groups as diverse as the IRA in Northern
Ireland and the Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines,
and presided over what may have been North
Africa's most totalitarian, and brutal regime. In the last years of his rule Libya emerged from the international isolation that followed the bombing of Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie in Scotland in December 1998 that killed over 15 US citizens. This same Foolish ghadaffi sought to make an African currency (Golden currency) strong to oust that of Western currency in the world market and there was his cup full.

as for North Korea issue it's quite simple let Kim jong-un kill just an American citizen or trespass into Guam just like Trump asked him to do if he has balls. Why is kim then being a coward? let him trespass now n see what happens

You call Ghadaffi a Coward for wanting to devalue the Western world currency . Is that cowardice or Bravery that's the more reason they hate him because he wants to Stand shoulder to shoulder with them. Are you not tired of you and your leaders Asslicking the westerners Or the International community
Ghadaffi was the only African leader that can talk with all Authority to the western world. Without Fear I miss him not bunch of cowards we've in Nigeria like OBJ, GEJ PMB.. And the rest of the African leaders whose job is to Asslick and Travel upandan like Johnny Walker.

As for Kim he didn't democratize despite all the pressure. It'll would be stupid of him to attack Guam because that's off key. The bone of contention was that America wanted North Korea to de nuclearize and he disobeyed and nothing has happened....
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 29, 2019
trapQ:
Shut up and go educate yourself.
Ignoramus
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by onyidon21: 7:54pm On May 29, 2019
I stand with China. Huawei will definitely bounce back
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by tolexy007(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2019
onyidon21:
I stand with China. Huawei will definitely bounce back
am with America....Longive America, Longlive Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 11:45am On May 30, 2019
santori:

oga take am easy now, china is not Nigeria o. small small with this america hype. 100 decades =1,000

No be hype. China is a baby where America is. All they know how to do is copy what others invent and a counterfeit can never ever be as good as the original.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by careytommy37(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2019
tyup:

Now i'll lecture you abit on How America has helped Nigeria and the world at large

firstly, America is the reason why our GDP is this high and the reason why you n I can eat today and still have a lil change in our pocket why is because they were able to singlehandedly build the world market to favour alot different parties

Secondly, The US is the reason why you can always vote out/in any leader of your choice and excesses checkmated

Thirdly, When it comes to global peace the US has hugely contributed in ensuring vast number of the world are less at risk in dispute e.g The joint creation of UN, UNESCO, UNICEF, Red cross e.t.c

Also, talking about Cheaper phones or no cheap phones US has overgrown to make sure they dont only produce standard product they also ensure what sells in their country is Standard. Now i'll ask you. Do you think They use infinix or Tecno in China? the answer is NO they rather use more of Iphones, Huawei, Samsungs and Xiaomi e.t.c and these phones naturally are not cheap over here. So they produce sub-standard products for you and ur here happily praising them instead of you seeing that as a slap on ur face cause what China in light of that thinks about you is that ur poor, ignorant & inexperience that you can't speak against sub-standard products that's why EFCC and other private firm finds it so easy to hack ur phone and G-mail files but you wouldn't know while it takes Gurus to do that on an IPhone

Lastly, talking about cars import, the major car brands in Nigeria are Japanese made cars the likes of Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi e.t.c

China mades are the likes of JAC, Jin bei, Geely and how many of these cars do you see on Nigerian Roads

Moreso, The reason why cars are still this cheap in Nigeria is cause most cars are been imported from the US where it's so easy and cheap to purchase (due to US price regulation) And very very easy to ship to 9ja

So sir if you see nothing good about the US i'll advise you read more, get enlightened or Option 2 Go/Travel to China to live ur life where freedom is caged and stop hating on the US cause obviously they dont care about you either. Good day.

Bros leave this chinko cheerleaders. Its either they are playing devil's advocate or have drunk some chinese kool-aid

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours / Help, Indian And Pakistani Hackers Are Seriously Making My Life Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.