Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) (68405 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Yansh Tweets: Yemi Alade Apologizes To Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:29am On May 28, 2019
asokale anfaani simi
Re: Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2019
Emycord:
let me just run and wait for her at the finishing line : 9months
A member of village people spotted. grin
Re: Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2019
You onlookers in life can never be satisfied. Why can’t you see her dress sense as her own style. If she starts to live a fake life just to make your type happy and she’s exposed, you’ll still be the one to open your dirty mouth to degrade her person. You are very disgusting.

Respect55:
Simi and fashion is like nepa and rainfall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2019
You onlookers in life can never be satisfied. Why can’t you see her dress sense as her own style. If she starts to live a fake life just to make your type happy and she’s exposed, you’ll still be the one to open your dirty mouth to degrade her person. You are very disgusting.

MTN4GSIM:
Sense of dressing = Poor
Re: Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2019
They are mad.

Preca:
y'all should have gotten used to her dressing
Re: Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) by Emycord: 11:09am On May 28, 2019
kernniejay:

A member of village people spotted. grin
would there be complain if all village people wait till 9months ? at least my villa has good village people. the bad ones in your own villa do not have the patience to wait till 9months to do thier dirty job, bringing sorrows, tears and blood. ours is to bring congrats at 9months
Re: Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2019
Emycord:
would there be complain if all village people wait till 9months ? at least my villa has good village people. the bad ones in your own villa do not have the patience to wait till 9months to do thier dirty job, bringing sorrows, tears and blood. ours is to bring congrats at 9months
Hey, mind your self. I passed a joke only to discover you are a saddist who does not recognize a joke as a joke. Look at my laughing emoji again.
Re: Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) by Dynamic29(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2019
�.. Oga Adekunle... I hail oooo ����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Daughter, Imade Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Touching Photo / Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.