Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks (37482 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / Police Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone Wearing Dreadlocks(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Buzoman: 10:03pm On May 27, 2019
Gy
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Horladipupo0505: 10:04pm On May 27, 2019
StUriah:
Nigeria is where Right to Life is forbidden.

No Freedom of Expression. No Freedom of Association. No Freedom of Self Preservation.

Life here is Nasty, Brutish & Degrading
even barbaric...I don't knw wat happen if we don't fight nw
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Gabson001(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2019
Afonjaa!!!
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by hayzead: 10:16pm On May 27, 2019
Asquare84:
There is no evidence to back this claim

mumu.... I witnessed it in oshodi
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Jaqenhghar: 10:18pm On May 27, 2019
..and someone will say he is experienceing freedom in the shithole
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Excuzeme: 10:20pm On May 27, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonjjjja wire wire boys don suffer 4 efcc n police hand
2day is my birthday.
Show Mi luv afonjaaas

Nnyamirin, May you recieve sense before your next birthday, IJN (Amen)
Happy baaday
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Excuzeme: 10:22pm On May 27, 2019
haytzead:

mumu.... I witnessed it in at oshodi

Stop abusing those with intelliegence!

"l witnessed it" IS NOT PROOF......afterall, your sight is bad. grin grin grin
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2019
Excuzeme:

Nnyamirin, May you recieve sense before your next birthday, IJN (Amen)
Happy baaday
grin grin
fork off
Afonnjjjaa ewedu eaters
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by BiafraIsFree: 10:30pm On May 27, 2019
Where is that jihadist called Orji Uzo Kalu and his propagandist 30k media rats were deceiving gullibles with fake Nigeria children's day test messages

Join IPOB to observe Sit At Home and every form of injustice, intimidation and harassments from Nigeria government jihadists security officials will come to an end.

Say to Nigeria government officials intimidation at the checking points.

Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Excuzeme: 10:35pm On May 27, 2019
sapientia:
I just wish someone will sue them.

The person will win.

Clowns.

Majority of Nigerians are not smart enough to figure out how to record "actionable evidence" that can lead to a conviction.
That is the difference between them and other humans.

This act of the Policemen is a gross violation of the human rights of anyoen it is done to.
I wish there is video to prove it...and the victims can be identified properly (not some random accusation).

No Policeman has the right to forcefully shave-off a man's hair, without a court order......but it appears the victims themselves have a perception of guilt (criminals ), which prevents them from demanding for their rights!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by luluman: 10:38pm On May 27, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonjjjja wire wire boys don suffer 4 efcc n police hand
2day is my birthday.
Show Mi luv afonjaaas
I that you said today is your DEATH day.
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by rayobaba(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2019
Mmhmm. good?
greggng:
Good job
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by slickbak(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2019
Them go soon force us wash nyash wear kaftan 4 this country.
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Glorylynn: 10:42pm On May 27, 2019
A typical Buhari regime,we just finished season 1
Watch out for season 2,am liking the movie grin
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Arrest them all. It's only a Mentally derailed person who doesn't comb hair......... A well nurtured individual will never do such, only a MISCREANT does......... Arrest them and jail them.... They're the time bomb waiting to explode

The whole Nigerian youths are bombs waiting to explode,
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2019
In lagos, I'm not sure it'd happen........never!!!!!!
What's the negative effect on men on dreadlocks
Nigerian and shallow mentality
Disappointed with this
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Celebnewz: 11:04pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by 1759ademola(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2019
Morally, we all know that our society frown at these dreadlocks.
Why having it on your head when you know it portrays you a bad guy even when you're not.
In fact, Police should lock them and ensure they never return.
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Onuchejoseph(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2019
Wallahi this news is 100% true, it happened to me too, when i was coming back frm school (kebbi-kano) i was asked by an hausa mopol to come down frm our bus, i thought he wanted to ask me about my identification, buh to my greatest surprise the man brought up a scissors and asked me to bend down, o.m.g!! no place to run too self cuz everywhere na bush i just humble my self.
He barb me finish and asked me to pay him, wtf!! I told him i dnt have any money then he said i shuld do frog jump i nw told him dat i was admitted and couldnt do any hard labous except he wanted to kill me, that was when he asked to go oh. If tor say i hold gun ah swear i for down that aboki that day.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by SeanPablo(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by OsuGanja(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Arrest them all. It's only a Mentally derailed person who doesn't comb hair......... A well nurtured individual will never do such, only a MISCREANT does......... Arrest them and jail them.... They're the time bomb waiting to explode

Phucking programmed pig

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Onuchejoseph(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2019
Wallahi this news is 100% true, it happened to me too, when i was coming back frm school (kebbi-kano) i was asked by an hausa mopol to come down frm our bus, i thought he wanted to ask me about my identification, buh to my greatest surprise the man brought up a scissors and asked me to bend down, o.m.g!! no place to run too self cuz everywhere na bush i just humble my self.
He barb me finish and asked me to pay him, wtf!! I told him i dnt have any money then he said i shuld do frog jump i nw told him dat i was admitted and couldnt do any hard labour except he wanted to kill me, that was when he asked me to go oh. If tor say i hold gun ah swear i for down that aboki that day.
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Onuchejoseph(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2019
Wallahi this news is 100% true, it happened to me too, mine was just full hair self, when i was coming back frm school (kebbi-kano) i was asked by an hausa mopol to come down frm our bus, i thought he wanted to ask me about my identification, buh to my greatest surprise the man brought up a scissors and asked me to bend down, o.m.g!! no place to run too self cuz everywhere na bush i just humble my self.
He barb me finish and asked me to pay him, wtf!! I told him i dnt have any money then he said i shuld do frog jump i nw told him dat i was admitted and couldnt do any hard labour except he wanted to kill me, that was when he asked me to go oh. If tor say i hold gun ah swear i for down that aboki that day.
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by tlurdy: 1:09am On May 28, 2019
Buhari get things to sort ! Many road side police no get sense
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by RDPMAN: 5:08am On May 28, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Hustle don start for dem popo

If you be presser I go advise you make you remove any unnecessary stuffs from your body wey go draw attention to you.

EFCC no get any yeye intelligence, Na snitches from your neighborhood dem take dey get info o.

You fit begin carry dreadlocks like a Rastafarian when you don Japa comot for this shithole.

Lol
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by GeneralPula: 5:37am On May 28, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
You can't try this in Togo

Reason why I love that country.

Bros abeg tell me more about Togo. It’s been on my mind lately to visit there. I know they’re sort of a quite country but hope no POLICE BRUTALITY SHA?
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by onyxo76(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2019
Wetin go happen to tbose white garment church prophet wey dey wear white and dey ring bell for road then.
Re: Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks by Slurity(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2019
Force sense to there head. I support Police on this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting / Young Man In Suit Finally Caught After Stealing Phones Many Times (Pix/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.