Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion (40799 Views)

Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) / Uche Jumbo Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Uche Jumbo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli & Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With AY Makun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Vulcanheph(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2019
MILF! MILF!! MILF!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by blackgold2018(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2019
Jessyjack:
These are the actresses I know.... not those self acclaimed ones....
how old re u whn "girls cot" was acted anyway..
See little girl of probably born ard 2004 dey talk.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 27, 2019
tesppidd:
But this Geneivive is very delicious.

Wonder why Ned didn't try her.
Ned no dey like dark girls .

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by michlins(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2019
When Nollywood made movies not school dramas we see now
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by bukatyne(f): 9:07pm On May 27, 2019
They all aged well.

They should tell us their secrets.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by stanliwise(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2019
delugajackson:
All we have here are Nollwood MILFs and expired newspapers.

But with all due respect, the natural ebony thighs on Genevieve really got my intentions running wild. From a close up view, her dress is almost pouring out its contents for my lustful eyes. Such a beautiful piece of art. I don't mind chosing her over the likes of Ini Edo, Rita and Uche, even if they were stark nak.ed and swinging on a pole.
let us see your girlfriend!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08pm On May 27, 2019
They look more matured. Just like fine wine, they've blossomed into successful ladies.

Eeehhmmm but none of them is even in a successful marriage... Lesbianism Cult?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Originalsly: 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
The ones that helped uplifted Nollywood to the next level.....after they left....Nollywood crashed. Nice pics.....piling on the age but maintaining the youthful looks.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Sluacoast(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2019
tesppidd:
But this Geneivive is very delicious.

Wonder why Ned didn't try her.
Evening newspaper. Ned can't bring her into his abode. Beside he love them fair. All of his wives are light skin diva
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Preca(f): 9:42pm On May 27, 2019
Wow... first time seeing nnaji dressed like this
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Day11(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2019
Where is radical for bros jay angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Sluacoast(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2019
blackgold2018:
how age re u whn "girls cot" was acted anyway..
See little girl of probably born ard 2004 dey talk.
Don't be this rude man. Or whatever your moniker reads. Even if She was probably birth in the year 2003. She could have watched some old movies, and she could tell the difference between what she watch presently and that of the past. My own siblings mostly love dwelling in old and stale series..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Gabson001(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
Tonto and bobrisky suppos join nah
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 27, 2019
delugajackson:
All we have here are Nollwood MILFs and expired newspapers.

But with all due respect, the natural ebony thighs on Genevieve really got my intentions running wild. From a close up view, her dress is almost pouring out its contents for my lustful eyes. Such a beautiful piece of art. I don't mind chosing her over the likes of Ini Edo, Rita and Uche, even if they were stark nak.ed and swinging on a pole.
Start writing erotic stories, you almost gave me hardon
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by blackgold2018(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2019
Sluacoast:

Don't be this rude man. Or whatever your moniker reads. Even if She was probably birth in the year 2003. She could have watched some old movies, and she could tell the difference between what she watch presently and that of the past. My own siblings mostly love dwelling in old and stale series..
but her write-up didn't seem lik a teenager who loves old movies
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by playmaker10: 10:46pm On May 27, 2019
1thing is common to them " no husband gang"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by lizfrosh: 11:07pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 27, 2019
Money is good.
They are ageing well because none are stuck with a negroe.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Amanda4life: 11:50pm On May 27, 2019
If there are married they would have been older than this.

Nigerian men why nw
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Murphy123: 12:59am On May 28, 2019
Uche Jumbo is a goal.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by tlurdy: 1:12am On May 28, 2019
As much as nation never reunite what’s my own biz ? Abeg may 29 what will happen?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Born2Breed(f): 4:15am On May 28, 2019
The veterans....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Deltatoto: 4:31am On May 28, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by ofiko123(m): 4:32am On May 28, 2019
Nice one.. Kudos to them...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by Deltatoto: 4:33am On May 28, 2019
Jig5aw:
Pretty Women. Melanin all the way
u no say their Toto Dey smell so?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by fiercehillz(m): 5:12am On May 28, 2019
More...where is Kate?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by kikelomojessy(f): 7:33am On May 28, 2019
My genny my genny, the love I have for you is still full.

Steph and omotola, wow!

Everyone is still looking gorgeously blessed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion by drshrewd: 7:51am On May 28, 2019
NCBMEDIA:

Fake Life of Blogger Okoro Blessing Exposed|Social Media Pressure|Tonto Dikeh Strikes N100m Deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-bC6cu1jIU
hahaha grin just love this Tonto Dikeh grin really love her craze grin I just really like her type.
If I can only handle her unpredictability, I wouldn't mind keep her in my home kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose / Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage / Danagog Pictured With A Mannequin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.