Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) (56306 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped (photos / Robbers Caught & Stripped Unclad By Vigilante In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:15am On May 28, 2019
If the guy z from another tribe, you should have heard "Dirty Afonja people "
Nobody is referring to his tribe.
They have them plenty but only not as famous as Bobrisky
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by jhubril(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2019
1Sharon:

What's your point?

Ask Google or consult the Oracle!
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2019
[quote (author=wizflame post=78779937]Imagine you commot skirt to fvck you come see dick[/quote] painful,
Very painful embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by jhubril(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

What do you mean by typically African: and lowly animals?

My assessment of your ignorance.
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Gbeminayo: 7:33am On May 28, 2019
local legit
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2019
jhubril:

My assessment of your ignorance.
You call me a typical African and a lowly animal cause I said one person is naturally beautiful than the other person who is bleached?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Real26: 7:44am On May 28, 2019
Those guys must be insane. You have been drive means you have been drive (onye eriri eri erishago ya adighi enye change). Do you guys know that he has every right to sue all of you for public assault. ✍️✍️��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2019
tydi:
How can you be fooled by his/her looks and same time be fooled by his /her voice,, some guys are really dumb.. No matter the filter you apply if you like say you done turn transgender once I hear that baritone voice, bros truth go come out.. A female voice sound more melodic and soft.. God doesn't make mistake
How about Michael Jackson's voice?
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 28, 2019
OILFLASHY1:
We caught this one today, beautiful Mr. Arinze Aleke who dressed like a woman. He successfully damaged our three plates of pepper soup and two bottles of Heineken, immediately we demanded for her particulars, she turned out to be another Bobrisky. I maintain that several boobs are risky.

He will pay for the pepper soup and Heineken because he obtained them from us by false pretence.
See how they dealt with him here grin https://thickmatch.com/guy-dress-like-lady-extort-money-guys-get-caughtpicture/
Bob risky should empower him
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by able20(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2019
Aleke omo Oduduwa
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 28, 2019
is humiliating him like this even legal or necessary?.. bt fvck it its nigeria i expect nothing less....
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by amazemanuno: 8:43am On May 28, 2019
Mk93:
They should use gulder bottle to fvckk his yansh
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 28, 2019
The same way Idris Okunneye was caught some years ago. Now, he is being celebrated as Bobrisky, the Bleacher!!!

Moral standards are not simply falling in Nigeria. I think it is at barest minimum now..
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Caseless: 9:47am On May 28, 2019
They have succeeded in making him a new bobrisky.
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by panmunium(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2019
I have to check my new gf oo, hope its not bobrisky's family grin
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 28, 2019
wizflame:
Imagine you commot skirt to fvck you come see dick

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by stieyven(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nigerians and crime are like 5 and 6 undecided spits undecided aturu
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by jhubril(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2019
1Sharon:

What's your point?
Go and ask Irunmole
Re: Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:58pm On May 28, 2019
jhubril:

Go and ask Irunmole

Before you told me to ask Google, now irunmole? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man, Li Lei Lei, Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Tearing ₦3,200 / Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab / Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.