Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) (59369 Views)

How Don Jazzy Turned A Homeless Street Girl Into A Star (ayrastarr Story) / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2019
tydi:
shocked

Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!

Only Allah will judge you..

See what you have turn once giant of Africa to puppet of Africa,. Everything is now a joke and a comic relief to the abject poverty you have reduced the country to.

No technology, no innovative thinkers to urge and teach the youth what to rely on to help themselves out when all natural resources comes crumbling .. High rate of insecurity all over the country. A penny worth more than human lives now and how youth are just been distracted by social media...

Spits

Buhari is the worst disaster that has ever befallen Nigeria in history.

A gworo chewing and burukutu sipping cow heder with analog brain ruling a complex country like Nigeria in this 21st century. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2019
post=78779280:

But he is making his money with the works of his hands.
The question is what do you do for a living?!
Get busy boy and stop hating always.
oga hw e dey do you for body na?
Just because he made a one line statement, you want to chop am raw!
This one wey you rent the matter, come carry am for head like gala, na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by molybdenum0012: 11:34pm On May 27, 2019
This is interesting.

Book an expert tutor for your kids. Check my signature
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:36pm On May 27, 2019
stanliwise:
oga hw e dey do you for body na?
Just because he made a one line statement, you want to chop him raw?
This one wey your rent the matter, come carry am for head like gala, na wa o
We see say u sef dey d ogberaga industry.
Next time make u no dey chook ur mouth and head for matta wey u no know as e start o. make ur head no go be like papa ajasco own b4 u sleep.
Be guided!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Segeshow: 12:05am On May 28, 2019
All jokes aside,the man was a year my junior in secondary school,fgc ijanikin, he was in 98set, and that is his real age. But he has so much .money and clout ,people much older bow to him. Be arguing amongst yourselves about someone who doesnt know your sorry lives exists. The guy is 36 and stupendously rich. Live with it or try and make your own.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2019
post=78780044:

Next time make u no dey chook ur mouth and head for matta wey u no know as e start o. make ur head no go be like papa ajasco own b4 u sleep.
Be guided!
on the first page, I wondered why you attacked those commentors but when I got to the second page, I realised that those guys have once or more complained about the state of nation.
Dear God, make Nigeria better as soon as possible, don't mind people who don't care about the country just because of monthly 30k.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Kingkun69(m): 12:42am On May 28, 2019
falcon01:
This is an Ugly looking disturbing graphics
very disturbing
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Dominzyloaded: 12:44am On May 28, 2019
*Cheapest Android Phones With Fingerprint Sensor In Nigeria.*
���������

Check out the cheapest Android phones is Nigeria that comes with fingerprint scanner.
Click here»» https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2019/05/cheapest-android-phones-with.html?m=1

Share to Others ⏱
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by mikeyung71(m): 1:09am On May 28, 2019
Op must you tell us his years of age? Smh
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by blackslayer: 1:41am On May 28, 2019
Don jazzy is at least 45 years old....36 is his football age.
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Isoduwa(m): 4:05am On May 28, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Jobless graphics designer undecided see the nonsense he designed

Can you draw eyes �?
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by falcon01: 4:23am On May 28, 2019
post=78779280:

The question is 'what do you do for a living'?!
Get busy boy and make your family proud of you for once.
STOP hating always boy!
you think everyone online is jobless and pathetic like you? *SMH*
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Gtech247cafe: 5:03am On May 28, 2019
The 2019 WAEC GCE registration form for 2nd series (August/September) WASSCE (Private) exam is out on sale. Contact GTECH for registration and tutorial
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by troubleseller: 5:08am On May 28, 2019
Segeshow:
All jokes aside,the man was a year my junior in secondary school,fgc ijanikin, he was in 98set, and that is his real age. But he has so much .money and clout ,people much older bow to him. Be arguing amongst yourselves about someone who doesnt know your sorry lives exists. The guy is 36 and stupendously rich. Live with it or try and make your own.
You went to IJ too?

Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by femi4: 5:45am On May 28, 2019
maynation:
Baby has moustache??

OK.
biggie baby grin
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by justtryme: 7:18am On May 28, 2019
This is serious
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Gmajor(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2019
post=78779280:

The question is 'what do you do for a living'?!
Get busy boy and make your family proud of you for once.
Guess you are even almost 10 years older than this graphic designer!! cheesy
STOP hating always boy!
hypocrites like you are a major problem in this country.
that "graphics design" is quite ugly and sub par. and when someone calls it out for what it is, you open your mouth to call him jobless.
nonsense.
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Luckyziakegha: 7:33am On May 28, 2019
Funny comedy skit...that point when you are an NYSC corp's member and you talk too much..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7zuh4RflM0

Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Sammyolis: 8:57am On May 28, 2019
Na dem
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Awe4luv(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2019
Preca:
lipsrsealed
nice lips Preca...real nice lips....
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2019
post=78780044:

Be guided!
hahahha funny response.
seriously abeg leave me alone joor, I only commented based on what I saw, wetin concern me with una historic beef, I don leave the table for una.
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by FuckDaMods: 9:09pm On May 28, 2019
Mowoe:

Oga please carry your false modesty outta here! Who said he wasn't making money from his "poor graphic designs?" The stuff is poor, it's poor. Call a spade a spade and carry this your pseudo modesty and patriotism you use to litter this forum somewhere else. We all saw fabulous photo editing the other day from Mike Bamiloye's son and applauded him for it. If you find this work appealing then I'm certain mediocrity is your sibling!
Don't mind the bastard
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by Obinna247: 9:10pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:58am On May 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
How much u get for account??
Just look at this BMC zombie surviving on 30k Npower monthly stipend.
No go open your kiosk, make u sell your rotten and dead vultures suya meat. grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2019
[quote author=sugacoatedmouth post=78812505][/quote]
grin grin grin
I have been looking for this meme grin
Re: Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2019
[quote author=sugacoatedmouth post=78812505][/quote]
grin grin grin
I have been looking for this meme grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.