Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

See Me, See Trouble - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / See Me, See Trouble (430 Views)

Having Trouble Finding A Popular Amazing Book? / The Trouble With Kissing Him / Car Trouble (21+) A Short S**x Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Me, See Trouble by classicdea(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2019
It was almost 10 o’clock and I could feel the gentle breeze whispering softly from a distance. I couldn’t even turn on the radio, my stress levels were coursing through the skies and I could hear my heart’s hasty rhythm screaming at the top of its voice. The blood flowing through my blood vessels must have been boiling hot as my palms continually oozed out warm Fluids. It felt like a volcano within me was going to erupt.
It was very dark, most vendors and civilians had taken to their homes as early departure was a familiar culture in this town.

Then it happened, I could see 3 distinct flashlights up ahead and I was sure it was them, the Nigerian police force, but they weren’t supposed to be on this road this night, especially this night, this wasn’t their usual checkpoint or their usual routine. I was embraced by an overwhelming fear, my hands started to shake and I was breaking out sweat from every pore on my skin. I couldn’t tell what they’d do or think, her body was still fresh and so I was a little lucky because there was no odor yet. I was so much in a hurry to get rid of the body that I forgot to properly conceal it.

Oga park park, were the next words that pierced through the air and onto my eardrums, who get this motor? Wetin Dey your boot? Where your paper? Where are you going? Where are you coming from? One question immediately followed the other and I wasn’t sure where to start from or which one was more important, so I warmly greeted him; oga mi sir una well done oh.

Something I said must have irritated him, I wasn’t sure what it was, so I quickly brought out my drivers’ license and started apologizing, hoping he’d forget about opening my boot.

And then right there. There was another flashlight approaching and I could swear I saw a halo ring over his head, the approaching policeman shouted oga you no won do normal abi, I had never been so glad to hear such words. I immediately reached for my wallet, my anxiety had taken a break, I opened the wallet and it was empty, my pupils dilated, my anxiety had a smirk on its face. I ran my fingers through my pocket and found 50 Naira, but stretching forth my hands and presenting such an amount would only get them insulted and agitated.

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Writers Wanted @pick.ng / Poetry Challenge / A Story By Tayo Olabowale (feyiwrites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.