Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt (37839 Views)

Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up / Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by ruffcoin09(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2019
Oja burst ontop the blogger head this time...... grin grin grin
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Stenewiser: 6:24am On May 28, 2019
the house she showed is different from the one onye eze owns. always check carefully before insulting people.
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Americanboy35: 6:28am On May 28, 2019
FAKE LIFE DOES NOT PAY!!
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by justmenoni: 6:28am On May 28, 2019
Very good question

cry
LesbianBoy:
Let me find trouble small....

What does the onyeze do for a living?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Nwaalaizzi(m): 6:33am On May 28, 2019
Na so
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Sterope(f): 6:40am On May 28, 2019
How did Eze money get his money?

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2019
until now you still dey answer girlfriend?
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by tstx(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2019
saheedbadmus:
but stop posting wetin u no get claiming say u get am o ..biko

Good morning sir.. Incase you ever need a website. I'm your guy. My fees are amazingly affordable.

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by brenister10: 7:04am On May 28, 2019
Na this kind of mumu girls cum bloggers dey make people fall into depression thinking they have failed in life. Lie. Lie everywhere
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by PopeFlatino(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2019
How are we even sure ur the girlfriend even sad everybody wants trend cheaply

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:08am On May 28, 2019
When she no kill person, why raise the alarm then?
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by diji04(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2019
Social media has really turn most people into something else, how can someone post another man's building and claim it to be hers, what kind of mentality this our generation have you see people posting fake items upandown looking for who they will frustrate with their fake lives, I will be the last person to believe those psychotic bitches what I have is contented for me I don't need any social media influencer or Yahoo Yahoo boy to push me into crime ain't ready.
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Badooguy: 8:01am On May 28, 2019
But guys look very careful, the two houses in the pictures are the same, check the under the roof the design, the windows
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Sureguytalk(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked am seeing a perfecy
LesbianBoy:

Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:12am On May 28, 2019
I was so shocked at this whole Blessing Okoro Saga. In fact I'm still in shock. How can a lady lie this much. I'm hearing of her for the first time yesterday sef. I had to sneak into her Instagram omo this babe was still posting pictures o after being caught telling her followers that the house is hers. At a point she made another video again saying the Onye eze house and her own house looks much alike and that it's just a misunderstanding. She even showed another video saying see my own fence and gate see his own fence and gate.
What is wrong with these ladies of today? I mean what is wrong with these generations of today? Who cursed us? Who the hell did this to us? Who are the idiots following such fake low life morons online? She's called a relationship expert, what does that thing have to offer to the youths in terms of relationship just everything.

Why is the real life not appreciated anymore? I've seen ladies look down on me because of my hustle. No one wants to mingle with a young seller and Okrika hustler. Like I really care, No I don't. We shouldn't be in any race or competition with anyone. Wait sef, the men have their own blame in this too. As long as the men gives attention to all these so called slay queens, such fake low life attitudes will not stop. There will be massive increase in oloshoism and this will also increase the rate of fraud among the men because they also will want to please these so called slay queen. Guys now even compete among themselves who is with the biggest babe while the babe now compete among themselves who is with the biggest boy. Ema Jo tan ra yi. Fake life. Like attracts like. They will never appreciate good girls with legit hustling. That's why their marriages don't last because it's all about material things as in worldly possession. The type of blessing disgust me. I had headache trying to understand her actions yesterday. I can bet that that babe was never married as she claimed in her post. 8 years ago, she was 22 according to her age. I cannot do calculation for an idiot this early morning jare. Guys stop giving slay queens attention. When no one cares , all these madness will be reduced or stop.
As for the ladies with legit hustle like me, may God crown our effort with success in Jesus name. The place where our parents stop, we will supercede in Jesus name. That small business you are looking at now, keep doing it will all diligent and watch God establish it into a mighty one. Don't let anyone discourage you. Don't measure your life with that of another...

With all these, I am being led to support 3 young single mom. Are you a single mom struggling to survive daily, chat me up. Knowledge is the key to excelling in life. Even God defeated Satan with Knowledge.

Let me prepare for today's business jare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Forreellinc: 8:13am On May 28, 2019
You place handcuff on yourself because you want traffic?
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2019
Onye Eze's girlfriend. You go fear title na. So are we to add her to the list of Nigerian celebrities too?
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Psoul(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2019
All these fake girls ehh......check all their pics on Instagram or Facebook, you will never see them snapping pictures in their homes, rooms or village. All their pics must be on a very beautiful backgrounds like hotels, someone else's beautiful house, besides an exotic car and things like that.

Once, I keep seeing ur pics in such places, I know u are a brokeass fake girl and u will be worthless to me.

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Nobody: 9:19am On May 28, 2019
Psoul:
All these fake girls ehh......check all their pics on Instagram or Facebook, you will never see them snapping pictures in their homes, rooms or village. All their pics must be on a very beautiful backgrounds like hotels, someone else's beautiful house, besides an exotic car and things like that.

Once, I keep seeing ur pics in such places, I know u are a brokeass fake girl and u will be worthless to me.

All I need to right off a girl is to see her showcasing the picture of her backside?

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2019
Sterope:
How did Eze money get his money?

look well, NA DEM

2 Likes

Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by SimplyFrag1: 9:35am On May 28, 2019
Fake life does not pay. If you like keep faking, till you miss your destiny helpers

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Sterope(f): 9:57am On May 28, 2019
I know grin. All these mysteriously rich Asian guys.b

MysticLady:

look well, NA DEM
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Realhommie(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
I was so shocked at this whole Blessing Okoro Saga. In fact I'm still in shock. How can a lady lie this much. I'm hearing of her for the first time yesterday sef. I had to sneak into her Instagram omo this babe was still posting pictures o after being caught telling her followers that the house is hers. At a point she made another video again saying the Onye eze house and her own house looks much alike and that it's just a misunderstanding. She even showed another video saying see my own fence and gate see his own fence and gate.
What is wrong with these ladies of today? I mean what is wrong with these generations of today? Who cursed us? Who the hell did this to us? Who are the idiots following such fake low life morons online? She's called a relationship expert, what does that thing have to offer to the youths in terms of relationship just everything.

Why is the real life not appreciated anymore? I've seen ladies look down on me because of my hustle. No one wants to mingle with a young seller and Okrika hustler. Like I really care, No I don't. We shouldn't be in any race or competition with anyone. Wait sef, the men have their own blame in this too. As long as the men gives attention to all these so called slay queens, such fake low life attitudes will not stop. There will be massive increase in oloshoism and this will also increase the rate of fraud among the men because they also will want to please these so called slay queen. Guys now even compete among themselves who is with the biggest babe while the babe now compete among themselves who is with the biggest boy. Ema Jo tan ra yi. Fake life. Like attracts like. They will never appreciate good girls with legit hustling. That's why their marriages don't last because it's all about material things as in worldly possession. The type of blessing disgust me. I had headache trying to understand her actions yesterday. I can bet that that babe was never married as she claimed in her post. 8 years ago, she was 22 according to her age. I cannot do calculation for an idiot this early morning jare. Guys stop giving slay queens attention. When no one cares , all these madness will be reduced or stop.
As for the ladies with legit hustle like me, may God crown our effort with success in Jesus name. The place where our parents stop, we will supercede in Jesus name. That small business you are looking at now, keep doing it will all diligent and watch God establish it into a mighty one. Don't let anyone discourage you. Don't measure your life with that of another...

With all these, I am being led to support 3 young single mom. Are you a single mom struggling to survive daily, chat me up. Knowledge is the key to excelling in life. Even God defeated Satan with Knowledge.

Nice one.
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Realhommie(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2019
scaramucci:

All I need to right off a girl is to see her showcasing the picture of her backside?
That thing annoys me like mad.. I mean, what exactly are you showcasing? What's the intent if not to court attention?

I don't take such ladies seriously. The one that annoys me the most is that of supposedly mature ladies especially over 30 who should be mentoring the younger ones, when i see them doing such I'll be like "this one no just get sense".. It is nauseating.
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by deltateam: 10:32am On May 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Mafian connection. Do you need it?
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by DrP2000(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Very inspiring
Meanwhile, are you in riyaldh? Am in Al-quasim region, Al-agir town near Ar-rass after Unazi/Buraiydah
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:44am On May 28, 2019
DrP2000:

Very inspiring
Meanwhile, are you in riyaldh? Am in Al-quasim region, Al-agir town near Ar-rass after Unazi/Buraiydah

Whao I'm back to Nigeria.
Re: Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt by Ugosample(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

kudos to you

being real and forthright is the BEST..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo & Joseph Yobo Lead Jonathan’s Campaign In Rivers (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.