Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari (370 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari by unclexofficial: 6:29am On May 28, 2019
President Buhari who sat for an interview on NTA last night, stated that he rates Senate President Bukola Saraki and House of Representatives speaker, Yakubu Dogara very low in patriotism. 

According to the Nigerian President, he had asked the lawmakers how they feel holding the budget to ransom for seven months, which in some way means they are hurting the entire country. Though he never gave their excuse, however President Buhari said he rates Saraki and Dogara very low when it comes to patriotism. 

A tweet on his handle reads; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/28/i-rate-saraki-and-dogara-very-low-in-patriotism-buhari/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari by unclexofficial: 6:32am On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari by Smithkafors(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2019
unclexofficial:
I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari
Be deceiving the gullible,the saint himself.I remember u where the one that delayed the budget, saying it was padded.All your chronicles is all about personal gain,by the way you are not the one that wrote this.
Re: I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari by Flets: 6:36am On May 28, 2019
So says the leader of a state sponsored terror group.

If there was any justice in the world, Buhari will be given the terrorist treatment
Re: I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari by Alzirida(f): 6:38am On May 28, 2019
Holding budget for 7months is unacceptable
Re: I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari by Mynd44: 6:39am On May 28, 2019
Re: I rate Saraki and Dogara very low in patriotism - Buhari by Bella55555(f): 6:43am On May 28, 2019
Wowwww see the guy rated high in patriotism talking after using almost 6 months to appoint ministers when he came into office in "2005". Only God knows how long its going to take this time angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

"No New Houses, Bank Accounts, Shares Acquired" - Garba Shehu / Top 10 Poorest Countries In The World 2019(check If Your Country Is On The List) / Happy Eid El Filtri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.