Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison (20813 Views)

Whistleblower, George Uboh Accuses Obaseki Of 'Monumental Fraud' / Whistleblower: FG Pays For Funds Recovered Not Mere Exposure ― Malami's Aide / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by VULCAN(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2019
And you know he had no hard evidence because you prepared his suit or you are the judge?

tactius:
Don't be making accusations with no evidence.

Yes, the CBN governor might be guilty. But, if you cannot back it up with evidence other than hearsay, forget it...or risk getting into trobule.

Modified

To further clarify, whistleblowing is a legit activity. But if you cannot back it up with HARD EVIDENCE....then you better think otherwise.
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2019
George is in Jail?
Na waa o.

That family sef.
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by jayextra(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2019
geolabious:

I doubt if you read before posting this rubbish.

Now the best way is to jail him right.

Thank God is an igbo. The tribafools would have started crying up and down
U sound like ah B*tch...STFU pls!!!!
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by Nobody: 8:05am On May 28, 2019
VULCAN:
And you know he had no hard evidence because you prepared his suit or you are the judge?

If he had the evidence, why is he being arrested?
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by Nobody: 8:09am On May 28, 2019
geolabious:

I doubt if you read before posting this rubbish.

Now the best way is to jail him right.

Thank God is an igbo. The tribafools would have started crying up and down

Uboh is not an igbo name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by ridbell01(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2019
ibos are known with pull him down syndrome is in their blood vessel..
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by Gracemadeit(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2019
Where falsehood is the order of the day, truth looks or sounds like rebellion shocked cool.
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by bimtee2001(f): 9:26am On May 28, 2019
Why are some people saying he has no evidence? The case has not been heard before his arrest. Have I read the write up wrongly?

1 Like

Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by HMarshal(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2019
He suld AV blown his whistle in the opposite direction (pdp)...it wuld AV been heard & credited �... No bizness sense Kankan
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by godofuck231: 9:39am On May 28, 2019
Iyajelili:
Thought whistle blowers identity are supposed to be protected.
yes but in Nigeria u get the beating of your life if you are lucky
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by ibknaanii80: 9:50am On May 28, 2019
I just pity this guy, I bet it this guy is saying the truth, As someone said this monster is too big for him, instead of the police to investigate naa arrest straight den arrest the guy.
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by geolabious(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Uboh is not an igbo name.

Yoruba name I guess.... oh maybe Hausa
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by 9jaRealist: 4:44am On May 29, 2019
Defamation is a CIVIL (not criminal) cause of action...
So why is the Police getting involved and arresting the dude?

>
Re: ‘Whistleblower’ accusing CBN governor of fraud sent to prison by Nobody: 10:00am On May 30, 2019
geolabious:

Yoruba name I guess.... oh maybe Hausa

Uboh is a calabar name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration / Sheriff: Fayose’s Conduct Shameful / Defence Ministry Disowns N11 Billion Insertion In 2023 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.