Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Insurance Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insurance Job. (260 Views)

7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. / Please how legit is Ensure insurance job? / Fbn Insurance Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insurance Job. by Saraeveler: 7:42am On May 28, 2019
Good morning all , please I need your advice , I got an insurance marketing job through a recruitment agency, the agency told us before leaving that our basic salary is 20k plus the commissions,but when we got there the company senior marketers did another interview for us and after the training we are told we only earn on commission, another thing is that the senior marketers told us that we will get training alllowance, but they didn't pay it after about 2 months of working for them please any one had this kind of experience want to know more before I quote the job . Thanks
Re: Insurance Job. by ahamonyeka(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2019
Saraeveler:
Good morning all , please I need your advice , I got an insurance marketing job through a recruitment agency, the agency told us before leaving that our basic salary is 20k plus the commissions,but when we got there the company senior marketers did another interview for us and after the training we are told we only earn on commission, another thing is that the senior marketers told us that we will get training alllowance, but they didn't pay it after about 2 months of working for them please any one had this kind of experience want to know more before I quote the job . Thanks
marketing in an insurance company? Same thing happen to when I graduated and I was desperate for a job so I had to go through an that told me this same like yours in the end I had to go back to the aģent for the refound of my money which he refuse I told him that I will show you say i go sćhool for Benin still come be bariga brought up ,when I began show am my madness for him office the useless man was force to go and call some ojota tauts to come and beat me up when they came I explained to them like a taut too which they ask me my area I told them bariga ..... Lol they had to bring me down call the aģent to give me half of my money which the aģent did. guy marketing for insurance no be am ooooo.keep rear hi g for job here you will surely get .
Re: Insurance Job. by Tunagee(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2019
Saraeveler:

Bros, insurance na scam o! Make u no dull yourself. Dem go use u tire for sun, and no go pay you salary until after several months of meeting targets. Bros no try insurance o!

(1) (Reply)

WHICH DOCUMENTS DO YOU WANT? HARDCOPY OR SOFTCOPY / Vacancy!!! Business Analyst / Class Teacher At Silverwood School, Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.