Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Heritage Of God's Servant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Heritage Of God's Servant (167 Views)

POWERFUL Deliverance Prayers From GOD'S Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka / Bondage Crushing Prayers From GOD'S Servant( Video) / Christian:'i Am God's Servant": Judge:"you Suffer From Mental Illness!!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Heritage Of God's Servant by jonatoye(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Heritage of God's Servant

WORD FOR TODAY
Every man who represents God at any level of life enjoy's special inheritance of divine protection from evil weapons and human condemnation. Any man who plans evil against the people of God is bound to fail!!!
Scriptural Reference
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD." (Isaiah 54:17 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The primary assignment of the devil and his agents is to ensure the downfall of the people of God. However, God in His infinite mercy from ages has chosen to defend His people. King Saul tried all he could to put an end to David but all his effort turned out to be useless and fruitless.

The brother of Joseph tried all they could to put an end to his dreams. The 3 Hebrews were thrown into fiery furnace and Daniel into the Lion's den; all effort put in place to stop these men proved abortive because they were God's anointed. When God anoints a man wisdom demands that you support him; to support him is to be on the Lord's side.

When dealing with God's anointed have the following at heart:
✳️No weapon formed against them shall prosper.
✳️Every word against them remains condemed.
✳️Their righteousness is not in what you think about them but of the Lord.

Even when it appears as if the evil enterprise is gaining ground in their lives it will surely fail!

Prayer Point
Lord! No weapon formed against me shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against me in judgment You shall condemn in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Every evil against the people of God be it in words or in deeds shall not prosper!!!

Have a Liberated Tuesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pursue A Godly Relationship / No Condemnation, No Continuity! / The Word Of Our God Endure Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.