Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tuesday Like Today - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tuesday Like Today (281 Views)

Tuesday November 30 2021 Neco Gce Government Obj And Essay Questions And Answers / Gov. Inuwa Yahaya, Others Set To Grace Rebranded Gombe Day Of Literature Tuesday / Book Review: Born On A Tuesday By Elnathan John [download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday Like Today by Sezioha(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2019
I sat on my old foam in the single room apartment where I stayed, listening to her tale of woes. It has been a quiet evening until she came. She sat opposite me on the only chair in my room with tears streaming down her cheeks. Her eyes were swollen and redder than blood, dark circles were round them, her braided hair had lost some strands and the aura round her was of bitterness.

I feared that soon her problems won’t be the only one at the moment because the old chair creaked whenever she bends her head, and supports her face with both palms while shaking her ‘crossed-legs’. Perhaps, it helps her to hold the tears.

“Buchi, you need to leave that monster, he will definitely kill you with the way he uses you as his punching bag,” I said.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/05/28/tuesday-like-tuesday/

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Development For Free From Webmaster!! / White Man In Town (continuation) / Do You Really Need A Reliable Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.