Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

A Year After The Death Of Her Father, Cossy Ojiakor Loses Mum (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Year After The Death Of Her Father, Cossy Ojiakor Loses Mum (Photos) (543 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Year After The Death Of Her Father, Cossy Ojiakor Loses Mum (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:32am On May 28, 2019
A year after her father passed on, Cossy Ojiakor has lost her mother.

While making the sad announcement this morning, the actress wrote: “Mum………. What God has joined together not even death could put assunder. Dad & Mum finally together….. it is well……RIP”

Her mother’s demise comes more than a year after her father’s passing. Her father died last year January.

See Her Parent Photos Below:

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/one-year-after-the-death-of-her-father-cossy-ojiakor-loses-mum/

1 Share

Re: A Year After The Death Of Her Father, Cossy Ojiakor Loses Mum (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:34am On May 28, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: A Year After The Death Of Her Father, Cossy Ojiakor Loses Mum (Photos) by Acjohn(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2019
They can't just stand how their daughter had become something else.

It was the father that use to encourage the mother that she should take heart that their daughter will be good again but the woman saw no hope. So after the death of the father the mother graduated from just being hopeless to being super hopeless and that just means death.

..... Na me write all this things

Make I just tell her admirers make them take heart and at least the Muslims can fast without committing sin.
Re: A Year After The Death Of Her Father, Cossy Ojiakor Loses Mum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 28, 2019
Two is a crowd so goes the saying
Announce to your breasts as you don personify them
They are enough to console you
Leave us with our girls with minimal or no boobies
Sometimes agbalumo dey sweet pass watermelon

(1) (Reply)

Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Go Their Separate Ways After 4 Years Together / Lady Reveals The Kind Of Horrific Makeup Her Sister Got On Her Wedding Day / Sarkodie Drags Ghanaian Government Over Plans To Build N72b ($200m) Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.