Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta (42909 Views)

Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by tamra(f): 6:11pm On May 28, 2019
Gabson001:

Ehyaa too bad.. Take heart

Anyhow, One day I must make the FTC
Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by Dhortunn(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You better desist from Yahoo, else you will not have an extended family.

I am not into Fraud and I am in no way promoting Fraud. I run a legitimate business, out of which I still pay tax to this Government that isn't ready to take care of the basic needs of its citizens.

Mr Adamu Herdsman! I leave you in peace.
P.S: Don't forget that advice I gave to you earlier on.
"Oshe koko!"
Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:03pm On May 28, 2019
Dhortunn:

I am not into Fraud and I am in no way promoting Fraud. I run a legitimate business, out of which I still pay tax to this Government that isn't ready to take care of the basic needs of its citizens.

Mr Adamu Herdsman! I leave you in peace.
P.S: Don't forget that advice I gave to you earlier on.
"Oshe koko!"
Only a fraudster will defend a fraudster. Stay away from fraud o! EFCC are very active these days. Stay away from fraud, else you will not have a nuclear family let alone an extended family.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by KendrickAyomide: 7:59pm On May 28, 2019
Joromi12:
instablog makes over 500k daily being original. these useless bloggers make 50k monthly after spending 45k on data just to copy and paste

Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by KendrickAyomide: 8:02pm On May 28, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

No he is not, guys like you are!
you are really a cow
Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:13pm On May 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
you are really a cow
EFCC dey spoil business for you guys shay grin grin
Nigeria must change by fire by force!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by SageTravels: 8:20pm On May 28, 2019
Joromi12:
instablog makes over 500k daily being original. these useless bloggers make 50k monthly after spending 45k on data just to copy and paste

I don't believe you.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by SageTravels: 8:21pm On May 28, 2019
Joromi12:

I don't believe you. bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2019
SageTravels:

I don't believe you. bro
advert 100k per post. Go and count the adverts they have made today( there is glo, delta soap and 5 others). Tunde ednut charges 70 to 90k
Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by Dannyhajo(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Imoh555 post=78799322]Fake lives

When my father always say a good name is better than money I really never understood [/quote

That's a farmers quote.. what's the proof that your dad is not a cassava farmer

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 2:13am On May 29, 2019
Don't waste your talent.

Get taught by professionals and join the Oil and Gas industry
Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by kinggSamuel(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2019
That's good for zlatan. When u partake in cybercrime. Be prepared to be avoided. Why was he even cleared to perform. He will teach those kids how to do yahoo yahoo.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta by SageTravels: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Joromi12:
advert 100k per post. Go and count the adverts they have made today( there is glo, delta soap and 5 others). Tunde ednut charges 70 to 90k

Do you know how many ad they have too plus AdSense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Scammed Over Afrocandy's Video (Photos) / Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.