Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Advice Needed On Bookshop And Stationary Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed On Bookshop And Stationary Business. (333 Views)

Advise On Books And Stationary / Get A Logo,flyers,business Card,social Media And Stationary Kits Design At 10k / How To Start A Bookshop Business In Nigeria And Earn Handsomely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Bookshop And Stationary Business. by Shigabs(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2019
Please house I am a young man who wants to start the first business ever in my life and I always wanted to own a bookshop.
I have little idea on the business as I am presently working with a publishing company.
I have also been able to save a million naria for this business but I need advice from those who are already in the business. Please anybody with useful advice on how to actualize my dream will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Advice Needed On Bookshop And Stationary Business. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
What kind of information do you need?
Re: Advice Needed On Bookshop And Stationary Business. by Shigabs(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2019
Adanairaland:
What kind of information do you need?
Like where and how to get books from the right source, not pirated books. I intend selling different books from different publisher and I want to focus mainly on text and educational books.
Re: Advice Needed On Bookshop And Stationary Business. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Send a Pm
Re: Advice Needed On Bookshop And Stationary Business. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2019
Shigabs:

Like where and how to get books from the right source, not pirated books. I intend selling different books from different publisher and I want to focus mainly on text and educational books.

That's the best niche, if you're in a good location i.e near a school(s) you'll make it

(1) (Reply)

Call Us For Your Storage Zipper Package Bags. / How To Make Fastest Money In Nigeria, Legit / Advise Me On The Best Logistic Company For My Nationwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.