Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister (27963 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by newsynews: 10:06am On May 28, 2019
Runtown has allegedly caused a rift between Ghanaian rapper Medikal and his actress girlfriend Fella Makafui after he tried hooking her up with a Nigerian minister.

Few days ago, Ghanaweb reported that...

"There have been reports suggesting the relationship between Medikal and Fella Makafui has hit the rocks.

According to the reports from some sections of the media, Medikal intercepted a chat between Fella Makfui and a Nigerian musician who wanted to hook Fella up with a Nigerian Minister.

This according to the reports got Medikal infuriated and has since been acting funny towards Makafui."

The identity of the Nigerian musician has been alleged to by Runtown. This was made known by a popular Ghanaian Instagram blog @Thosecalledcelebs

Sharing a picture showing Runtown and Fella Makafui, the blog wrote:

I don't know the truth in this!!! And is alleged!! But all I wanna tell mr.#runtown is dat... he shld remember me in Paradise wai  I want some of de ministers

Eeeiiii akurase boga!! Wotiri ho ab) nkyerewa saaa no.... s33 wonya minister k*te aaaa wobedi!!  achsoooo
Fella Adepa!! Fella goodness!! Fella all currencies!!  k)tam mene wai!!

The identity of the Nigerian minister is yet to be revealed.

https://lailasnews.com/runtown-fella-makafui-medikal-minister/

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by afroniger: 10:10am On May 28, 2019
Run town a ppiimp?? I find that hard to believe.

13 Likes

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
Odiegwu!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by toxxnoni(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
sad
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by iammiracle1(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
Runtown always in the news of girlfriend/fiance snatching... tongue

7 Likes

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by BackToLife: 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
What is wrong with Nigeria youths sef?! When other youths are busy deciphering History, discovering things, inventing things, and imparting the World for good... who curse our own people to just eat and talk/think sex, sex, sex, ... how would you impact the world for good. See discovery
https://www.nairaland.com/5212390/scientists-finally-read-oldest-biblical

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Emmezy(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Onlinealaba(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2019
Coded
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by LouisBERG: 1:04pm On May 28, 2019
All this bloggers sef...

#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by nepapole(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2019
Ko kan mi....

14 Likes

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Englishgold: 1:08pm On May 28, 2019
I dey mad over the waist

Next album

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by LesbianBoy(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2019
This fella girl go too sweet for bed

See nyansh! lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by tydi(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2019
Any teacher in the house should pls explain further
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2019
Ion care...gimme real news,not ofofo!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Fkforyou(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2019
Well... at least am on front page. undecided
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by mrLj(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2019
runtown and woman be like door and window.
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Jonathenn: 1:09pm On May 28, 2019

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by SouthSouth1914: 1:12pm On May 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This fella girl go too sweet for bed

See nyansh! lipsrsealed

Tester well done
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by CapitalHYC(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2019
Only looking for Controversies for the New EP... Bleep them all
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 28, 2019
Issa love-vendor.
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Starboytwo(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2019
I just dey see fella, medical upandan
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Olukat(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin At least she would've been in Abuja today for handing over duties!
Why fight over farm equipment you can't maintain? grin
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by FRANK2446: 1:16pm On May 28, 2019
RYFG

Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Junkie1: 1:17pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by Olukat(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2019
iammiracle1:
Runtown always in the news of girlfriend/fiance snatching... tongue

grin grin He's not snatching or any of those this time shocked shocked shocked He's simply trading shocked shocked shocked
Re: Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister by tstx(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2019
cheesy

Enjoyment will kill her

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters / Emeka Ike Shades Ex Wife As He Dedicates Award To “all The Loving Men & Women" / Bovi Reacts To Akpororo And Daddy Freeze Clash Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.