Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Have Suffered Alot As A Nigerian- Buhari Read More: Https://ugobestiky.com/i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Suffered Alot As A Nigerian- Buhari Read More: Https://ugobestiky.com/i (182 Views)

People Have Suffered, Focus On Pulling Them From Poverty – Peter Obi Tells Otti / AKWA IBOM RALLY: Why Did Buhari Read Names From The Script? / Dave Umahi's Rice To Buhari Read What On The Bag Of Rice- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Suffered Alot As A Nigerian- Buhari Read More: Https://ugobestiky.com/i by igwesylv: 10:33am On May 28, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said his career in the military was hellish, especially experiences he had living through the 1966 coup, 1967 counter-coup, and later a civil war.

The President spoke during a pre-recorded interview aired by the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) last night.

Responding to a question: ‘Who is Buhari?’ from the show anchor, the president said: “I think I went through hell throughout my career in the military. I was a lieutenant in Lagos during the first coup, January 15, 1966.

“If you bother about Nigerian history, you read about coup and counter coup, civil war, coup, counter coup. I was all in it, including in detention for three and a quarter years.

“So, I am fully qualified, you know, [to be called] as a suffering Nigerian.”

Read more: https://ugobestiky.com/i-have-suffered-alot-as-a-nigerian-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Buhari Of Accepting Failure, Incompetence In Governance / FG Budget N751m And N250m For PMB Forengn And Local Tour In 2019 / Kano Sip Beneficiaries Hold Special Prayers For Buhari, Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.