Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Use Python For AI And Machine Learning? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Use Python For AI And Machine Learning? (814 Views)

Career Guide: Best Certification For AI/ML Professionals In 2020 / Who's Interested In Learning Python For Data Science (from Scratch) / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Use Python For AI And Machine Learning? by Firestarter(f): 12:16pm On May 28, 2019
The fact is that most of the famous AI frameworks have primary support for Python. They can even be multilanguage supported, for example, TensorFlow that support Python, C++ or CNTK from Microsoft that support C# and C++, but the most used is Python (I mean more documentation, examples, bigger community, support etc). Even if you choose C# (developed by Microsoft and my primary programming language) you must have the Python environment set up.

I read in other forums that Python is preferred for AI because the code is simplified and cleaner, good for fast prototyping.

I was watching a movie with AI thematics (Ex_Machina). In some scene, the main character hacks the interface of the house automation. Guess which language was on the scene? Python.

So what is the big deal, the relationship between Python and AI?

https://steelkiwi.com/blog/python-for-ai-and-machine-learning/
Re: Why Use Python For AI And Machine Learning? by fox26: 12:18pm On May 28, 2019
So you guys are really eating pythons? Come to my village I will show a big python.

(1) (Reply)

Vb.net And Online Database / Master Web Development & Programming With This New Platform / I Need Android App Developers (hire)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.