Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship (20466 Views)

Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos) / Cee-C Wears Towel In Delta Soap Advert (Photo) / CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by HitSong: 4:40am On May 29, 2019
fyneguy:

You are under the illusion that your warped opinion is all that matters to Brands. Nobody knows/needs you to buy their products, anyway.

Sapphire Scents CEO, Wale Jana, said the best business decision he took in 2018 was making Ceec an Ambassador, as it impacted tremendously on sales. You are behind a PC making conjectures that hold no water. Kwantinu lol
Keep fooling yourself.
You can start drinking and hawking Amstel Malta then because of cc since it will add values to your life just as bbn show did.
Lol tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by fyneguy: 5:35am On May 29, 2019
HitSong:

Keep fooling yourself.
You can start drinking and hawking Amstel Malta then because of cc since it will add values to your life just as bbn show did.
Lol tongue

lol

Bitterness eats you up. That lady is blessed and set up for more wins, while you languish in the abyss of misfortune and penury. stop, just so you don't slip into depression soon, because that girl will continue to touch your nerves lol
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Amanda4life: 6:29am On May 29, 2019
Phock2sweet:
Wow..... Nice vagina am seeing. I know it's going to be soft, soft, and accommodating. I will twist c cee nipples, use my tongue to suck every drop of milk in it, squeezing her brezzzz like my life depend on it. I will insert my fingers in her vagina, locate the g., spot scrub it intensely until my hands are soft with her cum. I will fcccckck her from behind, with great speed, as she scream my toto dey pepper me.

And thats all?
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by HitSong: 7:33am On May 29, 2019
fyneguy:

lol

Bitterness eats you up. That lady is blessed and set up for more wins, while you languish in the abyss of misfortune and penury. stop, just so you don't slip into depression soon, because that girl will continue to touch your nerves lol
I didn't realise quickly that I was replying a dolt.
Just because you chose to be an assliker because of your miserable situation that you're jobless and living in abject poverty does not mean that everyone else that brings themselves low to honour you with a reply is too.
For info, I'm leaving a more fulfilled life than cc which is definitely far from your dreams morón.
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Hugo7(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
This is just a prove that Cee C Toto is very sweet.

Two endorsement in Two days.

Toto one of the biggest office in the world, very easy to run. No staffs.

I wish i can replace this my ear with toto
you get hole for Yash you can use it too..#Rubbish
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by EtherealAnn(f): 5:51pm On May 29, 2019
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by KelvinCX(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
thablogger:
The BBNaija star, Cynthia Nwadiora who became the brand Ambassador for Delta soap also got a paid partnership from Amstel Malta.

She took this to her official page, and captioned it "Thankful because God is working harder than the devil. � #livingmybestlife with @amstelmalta"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/ceec-also-partners-with-amstel-malta.html

Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by KelvinCX(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
thablogger:
The BBNaija star, Cynthia Nwadiora who became the brand Ambassador for Delta soap also got a paid partnership from Amstel Malta.

She took this to her official page, and captioned it "Thankful because God is working harder than the devil. � #livingmybestlife with @amstelmalta"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/ceec-also-partners-with-amstel-malta.html

thablogger:

Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by KelvinCX(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2019
thablogger:

cute
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by EtherealAnn(f): 8:59am On May 30, 2019
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Izabel(f): 9:00am On May 30, 2019
kingjudecy:
I'll rather enjoy drinking Amstel Malt with little SUCCESS as the brand ambassador than CeCee - "The saucy slay girl!
Godwin5766:
uote author=kingjudecy post=78805435]I'll rather enjoy drinking Amstel Malt with little SUCCESS as the brand ambassador than CeCee - "The saucy slay girl! Mtcheeeew.....u no even get money to buy amstel malt gan self
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by iLegendd(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2019
EtherealAnn:

Thank you here's the no below

sorry I'm quoting you elsewhere
Taken. Kindly delete. I'm on PC now. When I switch to phone I'll forward it. Thanks for your patience.
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by EtherealAnn(f): 9:34am On May 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Taken. Kindly delete. I'm on PC now. When I switch to phone I'll forward it. Thanks for your patience.
thank you. just got it smiley
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Agozie48: 9:39am On May 30, 2019
HitSong:
Seriously, I don't see any sense in all of these endorsements shíts.
It's a complete waste of money.

For instance, I'LL NEVER START DRINKING THIS AMSTEL MALTA NOW JUST BECAUSE CC IS ITS AMBASSADOR SO WHAT'S THE ESSENCE?

Ugly short rude girl

OSU!

Unku go hustle ur own stop hating
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Agozie48: 9:45am On May 30, 2019
HitSong:

I didn't realise quickly that I was replying a dolt.
Just because you chose to be an assliker because of your miserable situation that you're jobless and living in abject poverty does not mean that everyone else that brings themselves low to honour you with a reply is too.
For info, I'm leaving a more fulfilled life than cc which is definitely far from your dreams morón.

And she is not living a much more fulfilled life let me burst your bubble she just launched her own sport outfit company and on the day she launched it every single sport outfit that was brought there was sold out completely, check Cegar on instagram and see how Her sports wear is being sold out, let me also break your heart she is the first African to launch a sports wear company. So keep hating, the bad thing is that she doesn't know you and you can't stop her from shinning.
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by HitSong: 10:20am On May 30, 2019
Agozie48:

And she is not living a much more fulfilled life let me burst your bubble she just launched her own sport outfit company and on the day she launched it every single sport outfit that was brought there was sold out completely, check Cegar on instagram and see how Her sports wear is being sold out, let me also break your heart she is the first African to launch a sports wear company. So keep hating, the bad thing is that she doesn't know you and you can't stop her from shinning.
lol
how silly
And you think I give a fvck?
Keep wasting your life studying her when she doesnt even know or give a shlt about you.
cegar kor, egbo ni
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Agozie48: 10:31am On May 30, 2019
HitSong:

lol
how silly
And you think I give a fvck?
Keep wasting your life studying her when she doesnt even know or give a shlt about you.
cegar kor, egbo ni

Yes she doesn't know me and she doesn't know you either it would be better if you stop hating her and stop the negative attitude towards someone. You will get depressed and commit suicide one day over someone who doesn't know you or I . Stop the hate to avoid depression
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by HitSong: 6:41pm On May 30, 2019
Agozie48:

Yes she doesn't know me and she doesn't know you either it would be better if you stop hating her and stop the negative attitude towards someone. You will get depressed and commit suicide one day over someone who doesn't know you or I . Stop the hate to avoid depression
Lol
You're just a jobless frustrated dude
Get a life please
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Agozie48: 6:58pm On May 30, 2019
HitSong:

Lol
You're just a jobless frustrated dude
Get a life please

Hahahhahahahaha Congratulations to you who get job, you get job and you have time to be hating someone hahahahhaahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by HitSong: 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
Agozie48:

Hahahhahahahaha Congratulations to you who get job, you get job and you have time to be hating someone hahahahhaahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cc has proven herself to be a bitter and toxic ugly girl. Her making billions of naira won't change that. No sensible guy will marry a girl like her.
You can go to hell with her
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Agozie48: 2:36am On May 31, 2019
HitSong:

Cc has proven herself to be a bitter and toxic ugly girl. Her making billions of naira won't change that. No sensible guy will marry a girl like her.
You can go to hell with her

No whala leave that one to God, you are not God to determine if she will get married or not she is not equally begging you or anyone else for marriage so go and rest
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Alvin007: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
mrniceguyz:
My crush doing big things!
Sadly...a power drunk mod has banned me from that thread. I might end up deactivating this account.
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Alvin007:

Sadly...a power drunk mod has banned me from that thread. I might end up deactivating this account.
omg! Wen u not spamming the thread?? Beat this mods in their game jo!
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Alvin007: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
mrniceguyz:
omg! Wen u not spamming the thread?? Beat this mods in their game jo!
I’d rather leave the platform...it’s not the old Nairaland anymore..it’s now being run by a bunch of nitwits.
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Alvin007:

I’d rather leave the platform...it’s not the old Nairaland anymore..it’s now being run by a bunch of nitwits.

Infact, this account was suspended for somedays before trying to login again today. How do we get your odds update should incase U leave the platform?
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Alvin007: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
mrniceguyz:

Infact, this account was suspended for somedays before trying to login again today. How do we get your odds update should incase U leave the platform?
I’d send it to someone on the thread..I have his WhatsApp contacts.
Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Alvin007: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
I’ve gone through it. It can’t get better than that..kudos.
@realvikash

1 Like

Re: Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Alvin007:

I’d send it to someone on the thread..I have his WhatsApp contacts.
no probs if u can drop ur whatsapp nos I'll add u hup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stunning In Afro(photos) / Julius Agwu And Family In Beautiful Beach Photos / Patoranking Wins Best Reggae/Dance Hall Single At The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.