Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Is It Possible For Me To Withdraw My Money From The Betting Site Without Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It Possible For Me To Withdraw My Money From The Betting Site Without Betting (741 Views)

Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet / Why Sportybet Kenya Is Shutting Down Despite Dominating The Betting Market / How Do I Withdraw My Winnings From Sportybet Without My Registered Mobile Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Me To Withdraw My Money From The Betting Site Without Betting by Ejire27: 1:59pm On May 28, 2019
Pls I need help, I mistakenly fund the bet9ja accout with 10k so i want to withdraw the money without betting with it, is it possible? [
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Withdraw My Money From The Betting Site Without Betting by Sundrus: 2:02pm On May 28, 2019
Ejire27:
Pls I need help, I mistakenly fund the bet9ja accout with 10k so i want to withdraw the money without betting with it, is it possible? [
yeah it's possible.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Withdraw My Money From The Betting Site Without Betting by BIGGIE121(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2019
I dont know oooo but there is no harm in tryin to withdraw the money you transfered there,
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Withdraw My Money From The Betting Site Without Betting by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 28, 2019
Ejire27:
It is not possible.But how did you funded your bet account by mistake?Is it that you only wanted to fund it with #1k but you mistakenly press 5 zeros?
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Withdraw My Money From The Betting Site Without Betting by Praktikals(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2019
Ejire27:
No, you can only withdraw winnings. But I can help you withdraw N9500 safely, provided you are willing to give me your login details.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Withdraw My Money From The Betting Site Without Betting by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 28, 2019
Praktikals:

No, you can only withdraw winnings. But I can help you withdraw N9500 safely, provided you are willing to give me your login details.
fvck u fvcking scammer..

If it is bet9ja, u can withdraw it..I don't know if other betting companies.

Did that with my sis credit card who is out of the country.
Could not innitiate transaction from there.i had to collect his card pin and fund my bet9ja account which I withdrew immediately without no hassle and biggie.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Withdraw My Money From The Betting Site Without Betting by Praktikals(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2019
krattoss:
fvck u fvcking scammer..

If it is bet9ja, u can withdraw it..I don't know if other betting companies.

Did that with my sis credit card who is out of the country.
Could not innitiate transaction from there.i had to collect his card pin and fund my bet9ja account which I withdrew immediately without no hassle and biggie.
I know too much about how bookies operate, can't start arguing with a rookie like you. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Man United Training Ground Sign Vandalized With ‘pogba Out’ Message / Fantasy Champions League Draws: Live / Why Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi Will Never Be Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.