Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins (23777 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / How Doctors Abroad Locate Patient's Vein Vs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:01pm On May 28, 2019
Woman Narrates How Doctors Delivered Her Of Twins Instead Of Triplets, Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Her

A Nigerian woman who gave birth to twins has given birth to another baby after 41 days.

The woman including the doctor were not aware that she was carrying triplets until 5 weeks and 6 days after she delivered twins.

According to a video making rounds online, the woman was seen with the newborn baby, narrating what she passed through and how the doctors forgot sanitary pad inside her.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/woman-narrates-how-doctors-delivered-her-of-twins-instead-of-triplets/

L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:01pm On May 28, 2019
grin

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by meobizy(f): 4:44pm On May 28, 2019
It’s called a gauze.
It sadly happens a lot even in developed nations.
I guess humans are sometimes forgetful.

8 Likes

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Correctgist(f): 4:44pm On May 28, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Sunijacks(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2019
How happen

*spits
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by TANID(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2019
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by TANID(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2019
meobizy:
It’s called a gauze. It sadly happens a lot even in developed nations. I guess humans are sometimes forgetful.
Ok Thanks
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by michelleann32: 6:05pm On May 28, 2019
sad
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by tstx(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2019
Haba....... Na wa ooo

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Kendumazy(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2019
Thank God she is alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by peteruuu(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2019
The story is NOT true.
I've seen this video on tundeednut IG's page since morning.
A medical doctor who happens to know her and have attended to her in the 'private hospital' the lady once attended commented in the page.
How she once married a guy who has low sperm counts and all.....
How she went to a baby factory and all that....

The lady's story is FAKE!.

6 Likes

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:07pm On May 28, 2019
What is this na?
I had a very long bad nap. Afternoon sleep that comes with bad dream.
I woke up now to the real world. Thank God it was all a dream.
Opened Nairaland only to see another bad news.
My system is split right now

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by TANID(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2019
She's So Strong
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by ultron12345: 6:13pm On May 28, 2019
ghh
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by helpee(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2019
Where was the pad forgotten? Her vagina? It is possible they used the pad to pack her vagina to minimize or control bleeding after delivery. A careless nurse may forget it but usually the woman feels uncomfortable. She will start producing foul smelling odour and possibly vagina discharge within a few days. However, if she is saying they forgot the pad within her abdomen it will mean she was operated so that will be a lie. There is no way the doctor will do C section and forget a 3rd baby. Not possible because the doctor will repair back the womb so he would have seen the 3rd baby. But the first scenario I painted is possible and a 3rd baby with a separate placenta may be left in situ.

11 Likes

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Spectrum22: 6:29pm On May 28, 2019
Where do you channel your complain to when a doctor's goof leads to fatality?
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by mrsfavour(f): 6:42pm On May 28, 2019
I have been coming out safe from 3 surgeries I underwent. thanks to God.

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 28, 2019
peteruuu:
The story is NOT true.
I've seen thus video on tubdeednut IG's page since morning.
A medical doctor who happens to know her and have attended to her in the 'private hospital' the lady once attended commented in the page.
How she once married a guy who has low sperm counts and all.....
How she went to a baby factory and all that....

The lady's story is FAKE!.
If nigerians can vote a "72" year old semiliterate as the messiah what else do you expect?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by haryothosyn93(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2019
God is great
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by ahahnow: 7:47pm On May 28, 2019
I hope the third baby is ok
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 28, 2019
I am sure the family of Dr Biodun laja will not blame USA Doctors for the death of their Mothers/sisters...

Imagine if she was treated in Nigeria and eventually die in a Nigerian Hospital, blaming will start.. .

Never believe one side of a story...

Sanitary pad tho...

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by jennykel(f): 8:05pm On May 28, 2019
It happened to my friend 2..........dey forgot lady sept inside her body after delivery and stitched it........some doctors can be careless..........buh could it be d fault of d doctors or nurses? Cos i tot nurses are meant to clean up before d stitches.......
Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Jaqenhghar: 8:12pm On May 28, 2019
Nigger doctors doing nigger shít. No surprises here
[img]https://media./images/e4307b59845677ad8042ae3b52fdb252/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by mytime24(f): 9:02pm On May 28, 2019
Next level doctors undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Drogo(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2019
Story sounds funny but nothing is impossible in medicine.
From the video,its safe to conclude that she delivered per vagina.
1.What was d gauze (or pad )used for? Even if it was used to pack she must have been told to remove it after few hours.
2. From the story the gauze stayed for a long time and there was no complain such as foul smell from the genital area or fever as a result of possible infection setting in.
3. Placenta was removed after delivery of the twins so how did d baby survive?
4. She must have been given oxytocin (with ergot) or something similar to make the uterus contract and that didn't induce labour of the other child.
5.She probably had multiple ultrasound scans during antenatal care and the 3rd baby wasn't detected.
There are many questions to be asked but once again nothing is impossible in medicine.

5 Likes

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by peteruuu(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2019
kattytamer:

If nigerians can vote a "72" year old semiliterate as the messiah what else do you expect?
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins by Bomgirl(f): 4:52am On May 29, 2019
Hmmmmm. Sounds somehow to me o!! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCDC Activates Anambra COVID-19 Testing Centre / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today / Yobe Strange Deaths: 68 Buried In Potiskum In Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.