Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Amazing Health Benefits Of Plantain For A Healthy Living - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing Health Benefits Of Plantain For A Healthy Living (467 Views)

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / Healthy Living... / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Health Benefits Of Plantain For A Healthy Living by chisam22(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2019
Plantains can be used for cooking at any stage of ripeness, but ripe ones can be eaten raw. As the plantain ripens, it becomes sweeter and its colour changes from green to yellow to black, just like bananas. Green plantains are firm and starchy, and resemble potatoes in flavour.

In today’s topic, I will be listing out some important health benefits of plantain that will blow your minds away.

I urge you all to pay close attention to this topic, as it is one of the most interesting topic am writing on so far. So if you are the kind of person like me, that have phobia for unripe plantai then read this article to the end.

You might be wondering why I hate unripe plantain, and still say this topic is one of the best topics I have ever written so far. Well don’t get me wrong, am actually addicted to ripe plantain.

Who don’t like sweet things, most especially natural and healthy sweeties. LOL… But in my research on this topic “Health benefits of Plantain”, I was able to find out shocking revelations about plantain (Ripe and Unripe) i took for granted all this while. This made me to quickly change my mentality and preference of plantain.

I now value plantain highly, due to the natural health benefits plantain have to offer to every human being, irrespective of background, race or belief.

I hope you enjoy this topic as you continue reading Here... https://agrobubble.com/13-health-benefits-of-plantain/

(1) (Reply)

hectic wound / How To Carry Out Pregnant Test With Salt(complete Guide) / 8 People Killed By Generator Fumes In Soak-away Pit In Enugu (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.