Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Gamers Help Me Please!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gamers Help Me Please!! (753 Views)

Apex And Back Out Pc Gamers Help / Laptop Gamers Help A Fellow Gamer / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamers Help Me Please!! by paste007(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2019
I know most of you that will open this thread are gamers, and the number of people that will open and read this thread, will be at least above 200, that is at the end of today this thread will have about 200views. And that's all I need. You see guys, I have a gaming YouTube channel, and I only need about 186 subscribers more before youtube agrees to monetize my channel, I currently have 814 subscribers, And I just need about 186 people to subscribe to my channel for me to reach 1000subs, If everyone that enters this thread actually subscribes to my channel, I can reach 1k subscribers today. Pls guys, it's just a little tiny subscribe button you need to click, your not losing anything pls help me guys, this is what nairaland is for, to help each other. Pls pls pls pls pls

This is the link to the Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6g4KvzksqHusF1uduGG9A pls guys

Re: Gamers Help Me Please!! by paste007(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2019
Two people just subscribed now, thank you soon much
I will be posting updates as I get closer to 1k subscribers here
Pls guys help me
Re: Gamers Help Me Please!! by paste007(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2019
816 subscribers now
Re: Gamers Help Me Please!! by paste007(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Correct Score / Sell Or Swap Your Old PS4 Games Nobody Wants / Anyone With 100% Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.