Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) (27164 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Victni: 4:57pm On May 28, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode shares cute photos with his wife and triplets as he performs thanksgiving and child dedication service at Goshen, Winners. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:
"On Sunday 26th May my beautiful wife Precious @snowhiteeyand I took our four handsome sons to Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel), Goshen for thanksgiving and to dedicate Prince Ragnar, Prince Aiden and Prince Liam to the Living God. It was a wonderful occasion and service and my dear friend and brother, Bishop David Abioye, hosted us with so much love and preached with such power. We thank the Lord for this great Church, for His servant, for His grace, for His mercy and for His awesome power. A big thank you to all those that travelled from far and wide to accompany us to Goshen and that stood up with us during the child dedication ceremony. Our special love and thanks goes to Bishop Abioye, his beautiful wife Mrs. Mary Abioye and the entire Winners Chapel team and family for welcoming us with so much love and for having us. God bless you all. ❤❤❤������ "

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/femi-fani-kayode-with-wife-and-triplets.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2019
Ok.

They look like daddy freeze. DNA test loading

First time ever to be FTC on NL..over two years of joining the team..
Seun my money angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by ashantitope: 5:27pm On May 28, 2019
ftc
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by fortifiedng: 5:27pm On May 28, 2019
Mehn I go like get Triplets when I grow up too oh aswear

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2019
Nice boys.
May U grow in love...

22 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 28, 2019
Ffk what is ur day job Spending loot ba
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by OgogoroNo2: 5:28pm On May 28, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Deji63: 5:28pm On May 28, 2019
FFK had 5daughrers prior to these kids. Did this new wife use fertility drugs and sex selection methods?

Congratulations to them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by khaffi2(f): 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
God! I want! I want!! I want!!! Amen. Such cute kids kiss kiss kiss

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
Fani kayode is not legally married to this lady

She is just a baby mama to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
ashantitope:
ftc

Hope these ones won't talk more than their ranting machine father....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
Magu will remember him now grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by dukie25: 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
What a lovely couple.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
khaffi2:
God! I want! I want!! I want!!! Amen. Such cute kids kiss kiss kiss

Oya open it let me drop something inside and your prayers will come to pass grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Skelewu: 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
Wow. Beautiful children from his Igbo wife.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Staru1(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2019
cute
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Skelewu: 5:31pm On May 28, 2019
Nfjcuchcuc:
Join Now!!

Ole, barawo, onye oshi. angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by ukazi: 5:31pm On May 28, 2019
Beautiful and blessed Umuahia woman
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 5:32pm On May 28, 2019
He should have named one Aegon. Cool sweet old British names
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by TANID(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2019
I Think I Need To Start Using whitening cream Too But Seriously Why Would You Include Your Kids In Whitening Cream
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by khaffi2(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oya open it let me drop something inside and your prayers will come to pass grin grin grin
Thank you but my husband has dropped it inside already, just wish it will be triplet. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2019
Beautiful Lovely Amazing cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Oovi5(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2019
Na really "Snow-white"

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 28, 2019
I hope FFK has paid the bride price of this woman or is he still "eating on credit"?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are 282 Cameras Monitoring Vehicles In Lagos Metropolis - VIS - Pixs / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Have Not Been Sacked As Senator / Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.