Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements (31386 Views)

Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by skukimania(f): 5:27pm On May 28, 2019
Na only transport sector e touch? Everything still bordered on transportation
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:27pm On May 28, 2019
OP, you forget to include Mercy house, why nah!
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by obyback: 5:28pm On May 28, 2019
LRU his biggest achievement. He was a very poor governor for me. Pdp standard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by TeeNBee(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2019
success1smyn:
You tried

But pls why am i thinking that sanwoolu will not live up to expectation.

Who else is with me
Same applies to me but I pray it's not the case
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by hopexter(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
zoedew:
He omitted the sacrilegious conduct of his wife in church!

Is that one a project Mr. Man or you just enjoy displaying foolishness too the public? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by PhrettySekinat(f): 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
Eko oni baje cool

1 Like

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by VillagePipu: 5:30pm On May 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Ambode the fat coward. Typical character of a yelobam man grin grin grin

He's braver than all the leaders from Igboland who get you people killed like chickens and run away.

Zik ran off to London during the Coup.
Ojukwu got 3M of you killed for nothing and ran away.
Kanu is presently sucking brezz in Isreal after getting foolish Biafrans killed.

1 Like

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:30pm On May 28, 2019
skukimania:
Na only transport sector e touch? Everything still bordered on transportation

That sector is somehow OK now, so SANWO will have to choose another sector.
If 5 governors do this, then the development will be all-around
Farewell, Ambode!

1 Like

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by success1smyn(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2019
daspeaker:
You are on your own
no many are with me. i pray he succeed though
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by success1smyn(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2019
TeeNBee:
Same applies to me but I pray it's not the case
me too
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by macello4(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2019
the Animal of a governor is living, Eleribu oponu bastard.

1 Like

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by sparog(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2019
success1smyn:
You tried

But pls why am i thinking that sanwoolu will not live up to expectation.

Who else is with me

I feel the same way too.

I believe Ambode has set the bar so high that the incoming governor will have a lot to live up to

God bless Ambode
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by zoedew: 5:35pm On May 28, 2019
hopexter:

Is that one a project Mr. Man or you just enjoy displaying foolishness too the public? cheesy

satire
/ˈsatʌɪə/
noun
the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
"the crude satire seems to be directed at the fashionable protest singers of the time"
synonyms: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; More
a play, novel, film, or other work which uses satire.
plural noun: satires
"a stinging satire on American politics"
synonyms: parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, skit, take-off, squib, travesty; More
a genre of literature characterized by the use of satire.
"a number of articles on Elizabethan satire"
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:35pm On May 28, 2019
macello4:
the Animal of a governor is living, Eleribu oponu bastard.

LEAVING sir
Mr Oloripelebe

1 Like

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by sparog(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That sector is somehow OK now, so SANWO will have to choose another sector.
If 5 governors do this, then the development will be all-around
Farewell, Ambode!

You're so right

Instead focusing on many areas and not achieving anything tangible, it's better the governors concentrate on some certain areas and make sure that they solve the problems very well so that the next governor can focus on something else

1 Like

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by Damcomolux(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2019
Nice One
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by sparog(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2019
Ire2:
Rubbish

What happened to building good hospital and equipping it properly?

What happened to putting good security infrastructure in place to curb crime like putting cctv cameras in strategic locations in lagos and responsive emergency services incase of robbery, etc.?

Renovate the fucking government schools and make sure their curriculums are up to date!

What about renovating the terrible state of ikoyi prisons and at least try to make it more human friendly?

Mr ambode you are just like every other politician.
You haven't done shit.

Another governor will focus on all that

Slow and steady wins the race, at least he has reduced some problems

2 Likes

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:40pm On May 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

All these better pass Kerosene sha!

1 Like

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by ukazi: 5:41pm On May 28, 2019
Stupid man that did not do anything for Badagry and Ajegunle. Even to cover one small pot hole. Good riddance to rubbish....
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:42pm On May 28, 2019
Ire2:
Rubbish

What happened to putting good security infrastructure in place to curb crime like putting cctv cameras in strategic locations in lagos and responsive emergency services incase of robbery, etc.?

Renovate the fucking government schools and make sure their curriculums are up to date!

What about renovating the terrible state of ikoyi prisons and at least try to make it more human friendly?

You haven't done shit.

Better than kerosene
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by macello4(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

LEAVING sir
Mr Oloripelebe
have u see me Befor? That exactly how my head is very pelebe. For the corectoin, u dey mad asap. i too now go soon kill u.

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by hostephen: 5:48pm On May 28, 2019
All of these in four years in Transport sector alone? This is fantastic performance...

2 Likes

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by luminouz(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2019
Ire2:
Rubbish

You haven't done shit.
N WHAT HAVE U DONE SINCE U WERE BORN

2 Likes

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:53pm On May 28, 2019
macello4:
have u see me Befor? That exactly how my head is very pelebe. For the corectoin, u dey mad asap. i too now go soon kill u.

Na your mama dey craze, go school!
Na hate and bitterness go kill you!
KNOW not NOW
CORRECTION not CORETOIN
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by ClearFlair: 5:55pm On May 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

This one don craze finish. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by gabbytabby: 5:56pm On May 28, 2019
Thanks for your service.
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by Skmoda360(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2019
agbangam:
He completely neglected Mile 2 -Badagry express road. People living in that area are suffering daily plying that route. An important road that leads to other west African countries, a very nice project Gov. Fashola started, Ambo just abandoned it. Very bad angry

Sorry u were not allowed to go for a second term, Ambo was hand picked just like those in the Lagos state house of Assembly. Majority of them have no political structure and are been controlled by Jagaban and his men.
If what they did to Ambo had happened during d days of PDP at the helm of affairs ( Presidency), that would have been the end of APC in Lagos because Ambo would have decamped to PDP without the fear of been impeached because federal might would've protected him.
Bye Ambo and Sanwo Olu performs, they really need to fix that Badagry road.
You are right my brother...
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by TemmyT002(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2019
Wow
This is really commendable
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by ally2014: 6:05pm On May 28, 2019
which achievements...with d China or substandard roads and bridges he built?abeg make I hear..
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by thebiggestgists(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2019
Op did not mention Epe-lagos border road. The guy really tried
Re: Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements by omobaba1759: 6:17pm On May 28, 2019
So proud of you sir. Goodness and Mercy shall follow you. WOW. The project that blows my mind is that of Berger, I remember coming from Abuja to Lagos( 2017), the bus arrives at Berger I have to ask again ogbeni driver are you sure this is Berger because everywhere was clean at night, light everywhere and well organized. You did good sir. You leave the post today, you won't leave for sickness or backwardness. You're going greater height, sound health and more to achieve in life. So proud

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.