Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

We Need Financial Aid Urgently Brothers And Sisters - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Need Financial Aid Urgently Brothers And Sisters (242 Views)

For All My Muslim Brothers / Telling Your Brothers And Friends You Love Them Is A Sunnah / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Financial Aid Urgently Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2019
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu my brothers and sisters.

We(my mum and I) have been in University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital in Enugu for over 2 months now due to the surgery on brain tumor that was diagnosed by Pathway Hospital In Oshogbo before we were referred to UNTH.
Alhamdulilah for the successful surgery which is excision of the tumor and craniotomy too. She had 2 surgery at once. Alhamdulilah she's absolutely getting better and the Histopathography result shows Transitional Megnioma Grade 1 (World Health Organization). Which is the best result that can be expected.
We were discharged on Saturday and our bill is absolutely higher than what we can dream to afford. It's over 700 thousand. Surgery fee is 500 thousands (craniotomy +brain tumor excision) while hospital bill is 281 thousand.. We have deposited 120 thousand naira... We have even spent more than 800 thousands in getting the surgery kits, tens of tests, MRI, Chest Scan and series of consultant clinic attending (endocrinologist, Cardiologist, Neurologist)..

I really never expected A Nigerian teaching hospital fees to be so expensive.. Hmm..

We need all the help we could get.. Sharing this message is also part of helping. No amount is small..

Access bank : 0773153062
Bank Name : Aliu Saheed

Whatsapp : 08134815464 (for questions or verification of the situation)

May Allah bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism: Between Jihad And Political Violence / ‘Alî, the Armor and the Christian / Is There Homeopathy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.