Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) (42464 Views)

Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos / A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by hollywater: 7:21pm On May 28, 2019
Nice,just look at the way the Okadaman was manoeuvring.
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by BiafraIsFree: 7:32pm On May 28, 2019
What is that state production for benchmarking?

The north and Yoruba political criminals are looting Biafraland resources to building their lands while arming their lazy criminals with AK47 to shoot Biafrans up.

Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by Lastdon02(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2019
Cc where is lalasticlala to move this to the Promise Land
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by akin9ja78(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2019
JoeKing001:
And that is Abdulfatai Ahmed's only achievement in Kwara state.

This is Epic your a big fool
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by 9isguy(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2019
The one me I saw last week ain't as beautiful as this na, how come?
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by lereinter(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2019
Nigeria states and mediocrity
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by Sixaxis: 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
Trust me, it’s not as cool as it looks here even quality wise..scammers!

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by Sixaxis: 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
9isguy:
The one me I saw last week ain't as beautiful as this na, how come?

Exactly! Just said it here..
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by Chijeep(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2019
Show this to Buhari, so dat he'll know the difference between completed and uncompleted.

Am still trying to figure out why he used all those uncompleted projects for election campaign
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by marvinrec: 8:15pm On May 28, 2019
uber/taxify DRIVER needed IN LAGOS

Are you a registered uber or taxify driver (if not, DONT APPLY. ONLY EXPERIENCED uber/taxify drivers needed )?
Do you live in Lagos - mainland in particular?
Do you have a valid Driver's license?
Are you neat and careful with cars?
Are you looking for a partner whose car you can work with?
Are you dedicated enough to meet up with weekly payments?
Are you available to start immediately?
If your answer to these questions is YES
kindly send your CV or details to uberdriv274@gmail.com, you will be contacted immediately for a brief interview meeting

NOTE: A responsible family man or woman better advantage. 0-9-0-3-0-4-5-8-7-4-0-
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by peaceinnigeria: 8:40pm On May 28, 2019
At least the yeye man has something to point to as his main achievement. Though the bridge or na underpass (him call am) is unnecessary in the first place.

Will this man be bold enough in some years to come to say he was once the governor of that state? What a SHAME!
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by Kdon2: 9:22pm On May 28, 2019
Lastdon02:
Check out the Aerial view of Geri Alimi bridge in ilorin kwara state.

Watch video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TvzAmyFBD8

Photo and video credit
IG @Xurplus1
Facebook : Xurplus da comedian

Point of correction, Its ilorin afonja.
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by kernel01: 9:38pm On May 28, 2019
Kittex7:
Like 9 years to complete. Ilorin with their Mumu governor. One project 4 8 years

Lagos Ibadan express way, from Lagos to Interchange, less than 20km route has being under construction since 6 years by Federal Government.
What's your take?

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by aliyuthayo(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
For all YouTube lovers, the said project isn't yet completed.
I passed through the place yesterday, and I can assure you all that it isn't complete yet.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by dfrost: 10:22pm On May 28, 2019
Excelboi:
Atlast, it has been completed. cool

Better if true wink. The dust finished me in March. Kai! cry
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by peteruuu(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2019
Abeyjide:
I felt like crying when I passed through the place this morning. Gov Ahmed should better cover his shame. imagine no tangible project for 8 good year . that underpass is death trap for those driving by the side. the holdup there has been shifted to sawmill area which means the purpose of that project is defeated
You can say that again hey... I reside at Airport area.. That project is nonsense.
Sawmill area will suffer for it..starting from IGS sef.
O ga o. Olorun wa sha!

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by peteruuu(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2019
aliyuthayo:
For all YouTube lovers, the said project isn't yet completed.
I passed through the place yesterday, and I can assure you all that it isn't complete yet.

You can say that again hey... I reside at airport area... That project is sh*t.

Imagine that uncompleted projects that was rushed to completion from 3 weeks ago.
Wicked people!
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by 9jaRealist: 1:57am On May 29, 2019
How many years did it take to build this CRAP?! undecided
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by vioment: 5:19am On May 29, 2019
E use style tap small.
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by ojobek: 5:26am On May 29, 2019
I Wonder how some ppl think, I am not from kwara state but I schooled there.it has been long discovered that post office and Geri alimi will be the two worst intersection in Ilorin as city is expanding,so Saraki executed that of post office while Ahmed constructed that of Geri alimi.Lack of proper planning causes serious hold up in our major cities, e.g Lagos. Kudos to Saraki and Ahmed for their visionary leadership.
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by Lanre0: 8:14am On May 29, 2019
We Kwarans can never be deceived with this single project. Saraki / Fatai & their Mumu worshipers must return their loots before going to prison.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by mechanics(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2019
Nice one, copying Ganduje's style.
Re: Ilorin Geri Alimi Underpass And Flyover Current Status (Photos And Video) by Bullet01(f): 11:24am On May 29, 2019
The only project initiated and completed under 8 years of Gov Ahmed leadership. It's a big shame when other governors are commissioning tones of projects

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) / 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria's Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.