Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerians Don't Be Deceived. Open Your Eyes And See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don't Be Deceived. Open Your Eyes And See (509 Views)

How Oritsejafor Deceived Jonathan – Okotie; He Wants To Be Popular – CAN / Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Be Deceived. Open Your Eyes And See by murphyfada(m): 4:37am On Sep 28, 2010
Is this why we should vote for President Goodluck Jonathan in next year's election. O i pity us; when will we learn to get things right in this part of the world. I learnt the first lady Patience Jonathan went to the US for a two days event with almost 50 delegates that included her steward, Benson Okpara; her luggage officer, Geoffrey Obuofforibo; and her special assistant in charge of administration, Oroyemisi Ojewole.

And while her husband flew into New York on Thursday morning with 32 bodyguards and security aides, Mrs. Jonathan flew in her own security cocoon. There were her aide-de-camp, Jacob Tamunoibuomi; her orderly, Abigail Jonah; and Francis Ibiene, her chief security officer; The president’s wife also shocked presidency officials, who coordinated the 36-hour trip, when she included her personal physician, Elizabeth Austin-Amadi, although the president’s chief physician, F. iberesima, was on also the trip. Mrs. Jonathan also travelled with her director of protocol, Mfama Abam; her principal protocol officer, Nuhu Kwache; her special assistant, domestic matters, Martha Onwuzurumba; her special assistant, media, Aliagan Zubair; and her media officer, Ayo Adewuyi.The first lady also took her private posse on the journey. The inner chamber included four of her friends who were marked “private” on the presidential entourage. They were Bola Shagaya, Joyce Bozimo, Pelebo Banigo and Musa Ujah.Also on her delegation were Helen Mark, wife of the President of the Senate; Mariam Imoke, wife of Cross River State governor; Fatima Shema, wife of the Katsina State governor; Oluwakemi Alao-Akala, wife of the Oyo State governor; and Clara Chime, wife of the Enugu State chief executive.Mrs. Mark, in turn, brought along two of her aides - Ogwuiji Clement and Omeche Omudu , while the vice president’s wife, Amina Sambo, made the journey with her aide-de-camp, Abubakar Dauda, as well as her principal protocol officer, Zayyad Abdulsalam, and her personal assistant, Dabo Suleiman.

My God just for a two-day trip! When an average Nigerian can not afford to eat three square meals a day, no electricity, no good road, education is zero, unemployment is what patiently await our graduates. Look at what tax-payers money is spent on. First lady, first lady, first lady; how many times i call you? Tee Jeje, Sofri Sofri. Where is Mrs Umaru Yar-Adua toady? I wonder why you no even include am for the trip.

www...com
Re: Nigerians Don't Be Deceived. Open Your Eyes And See by Beaf: 4:46am On Sep 28, 2010
I thought Sahara Fake Reporters said it was 23 (even as fake as they are), now with you, it has grown to 50! shocked
I fully expect it to have grown to a 100 by Friday.

Useless beer palour news manufacturers, they can't get GEJ with anything, so they start lying shamelessly. Shame.

E da ke rumours!

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Slumps As Robbers Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle ! / Nigeria, Something Is About To Happen Newsletter / For All Your Printing Needs Call Rsk2print And We Will Be @ Your Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.