Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

It's Destiny, I Did It For Money — Almajiri Teacher Who Slept With 6 Pupils - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It's Destiny, I Did It For Money — Almajiri Teacher Who Slept With 6 Pupils (937 Views)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Destiny, I Did It For Money — Almajiri Teacher Who Slept With 6 Pupils by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2019
Its Destiny, I Did It For Money — Almajiri Teacher Who Slept With 6 Pupils In Sokoto

Police arrest Almajiri teacher over alleged sexual abuse of his pupils

The Sokoto state Police Command has arrested Malam Murtala Mode (pictured above), a teacher of Almajiri School in Arkillan Magaji area of the state, for allegedly having unlawful and forceful sexual intercourse with six of his pupils.

The state Commissioner of Police, Ibrahim Kaoje, who paraded the suspect before newsmen, said the suspect in his confessional statement said it was “destiny“, adding that he did it for money. The suspect was reported to the state police command by one Barrister Hamza Liman of the National Human Right Commission.

When interviewed by newsmen, the pupils (names withheld) who were mostly from the neighbouring Zamfara states, said the suspect had turned them into sex machines before the human rights intervention.

The Police commissioner however said the pupils would be reunited with their parents after the completion of their investigation. He urged parents to desist from taking their wards to Almajiri schools outside their areas.

The victims, aged between 4 and 15, also accused the teacher of collecting money from some gay clients and forces them to submit themselves to sexual acts.

According to the statement which he gave to the police, the gay teacher stated that Allah (SWT) destined the act to happen. He also admitted to to having carnal knowledge of only three minors in the school. However, six pupils have come forward to say that he had forceful sexual intercourse with them.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/2019/05/28/its-destiny-i-did-it-for-money-almajiri-teacher-who-slept-with-6-pupils-in-sokoto/
Re: It's Destiny, I Did It For Money — Almajiri Teacher Who Slept With 6 Pupils by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 28, 2019
I believe the teacher totally.
Na that person wey him talk destine am to do am.
Re: It's Destiny, I Did It For Money — Almajiri Teacher Who Slept With 6 Pupils by spinna: 5:59pm On May 28, 2019
Sure rape maim kill it's either destiny or some false gods will
Re: It's Destiny, I Did It For Money — Almajiri Teacher Who Slept With 6 Pupils by GOFRONT(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2019
What!!!
Re: It's Destiny, I Did It For Money — Almajiri Teacher Who Slept With 6 Pupils by TotoCatchFire: 6:28pm On May 28, 2019
Did they ask the almajiris if they enjoyed it or not Capital NO. They may be punishing the love of their lives while they are left to starve cry

What happened to hearing both side of the story now?angry
Re: It's Destiny, I Did It For Money — Almajiri Teacher Who Slept With 6 Pupils by Nobody: 6:05am On May 29, 2019
I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Narrates How His Brother Almost Killed Him After He Returned To Nigeria / BREAKING!! Governor Akeredolu Commissions The Amotekun Vehicles. / Fire Erupts In Shema Filling Station Along Kubwa Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.