Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Church And Human Capital Development - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church And Human Capital Development (317 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church And Human Capital Development by ApostleTim(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2019
"....FEED MY LAMBS" John 21:15

Jesus's idea of church/ true godliness is not just about a building where people gather together to share common beliefs and doctrine. His idea of true godliness is how much your life affects positively that of your neighbour.

In this case, your neighbour might not come from same tribe as you or practice your kind of religion.
Your neighbour may not even like you. Yet Jesus admonished that we "love our neighbour as we love ourselves".

"LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOUR"-Human Capital Development (HCD)

As a Christian, What's your role in: Community development,
National Security,
Good governance advocacy,
Continental unity and
Global Advancement?

How much are you involved in human capital development?
How much do you participate in actions that promote safe motherhood?
How many times have you spoken out against harmful traditional practices (whether it affects you directly or not)?

Do you feel you don't have any business helping the poor (after all, you are just an individual working to survive)?
Remember the story of "the good Samaritan"? That's Jesus's idea of "good neighbour"

Changing Adolescents Projects (CAP)
Since 2004, I've been talking and promoting the idea that Basic Training and Skills Development is key to self development. Today, I've decided to take it some steps deeper. Working with adolescents. Sharing with them tips, ideas and strategies to improve the way they think and the way they view and relate with others.

Honestly, nothing can be as fulfilling as seeing these teenagers by themselves:

Become Responsible not just for themselves but to their communities,
Become solution oriented with every difficulty they face,
Seek for the valuable lesson in every adversity,
Think on paper,
Decide how to react.

There's numerous derivable rewards attached to Human Capital Development.

TAKE ACTION TODAY!

#TransformationAgenda
#FeedMyLamb
#ChangingAdolescentsProject
#MyStoryTheirLesson
#TomorrowWillBeBetter
#CatchThemYoung
#EachOneTeachOne

I am Aiya Abhumhen and I'm taking the transformation agenda, ONE ADOLESCENT AT A TIME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Church And Human Capital Development by UceeGod: 11:54pm On May 28, 2019
The church in Nigeria needs spiritual reformation and revival

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priests Might Be Getting Married Soon / Ancient History / Why Does The Bible Mean By Our Righteousness Is Filthy Rag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.