Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination (1325 Views)

My Review Of Utme 2024 Utme Mathematics Examination (they Set Sin40°) / JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students / WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination by ifada123: 7:14pm On May 28, 2019
Who said girls are not doing well in mathematics should haveto do his research again,
Meet my overall best students in mathematics for the second term 2018/2019 session in my four schools.
From left to right are the JSS1, JSS2,JSS3 winners (junior category)
It is important to note that the JSS1 and JSS3 winners are winning it for the second consecutive time.
If I had my way the person I wanted to win the JSS2 prize came out 3rd, I felt pity for him, he cried so much when he found out he failed a question in the objective immediately after the exam, meanwhile he has already plan to get a bicycle for him self with the money, I felt for him,
It is fun seeing children in healthy competition among them self for a good reason.
Lets reward hard work with handsome benefits.

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination by Martinez39(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2019
Hope they are good at shapes?
Re: Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination by kingphilip(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2019
School and educational healthy competition wey no de pay unlike all the useless activities wey dem de air
Re: Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination by ifada123: 7:37pm On May 28, 2019
Martinez39:
Hope they are good at shapes?
They are still work in progress, but they are trying we are doing that currently in the jss1, I am training them really hard for the task, the jss2 solved majority of shapes from this recent weak both theory and obj, don't ask me how I got the theory question,
While the jss3 SOLVED 20 good questions from the jsut concluded weac maths obj, on a go when there overall best wasn't even present in school that day,
As I said they are work in progress, my fair in when they get to secondary school I am afraid I might loss them, the environment is really affecting, when they see there mate driving benze they will start to tell you school na scam,
I pray they continue to remain focused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination by OneCorner: 7:59pm On May 28, 2019
Are you teaching 3 classes?
Re: Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination by ifada123: 8:14pm On May 28, 2019
OneCorner:
Are you teaching 3 classes?
I am teaching 4 schools and 6 classes depending on my contract with the school.
But all classes write my exam questions, whether I teach them or not.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination by AlfredMartinez: 6:49am On May 30, 2019
I am so proud of these guys, and I wish them only further development and progress. It is a pity that not everyone likes tests and exams in mathematics. We probably have half the school is horrified when they hear about the upcoming exams in this subject! But even if you are not good at math, you can change your previous habits and learn more effectively, which will make it possible to achieve significant success. I advise you to purchase new manuals with sample tasks for the exam, where there is a detailed analysis of the functions. Well, engage in their decision periodically. Also on the Internet, there are various sites useful for exam preparation with a detailed analysis of typical tasks. In general, self-preparation is the most productive way, in my opinion. If this does not help, then you can contact the tutors. The main thing is not to be lazy and postpone preparation, but to start preparing now - then everything will work out.
Re: Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination by ifada123: 9:47pm On May 30, 2019
AlfredMartinez:
I am so proud of these guys, and I wish them only further development and progress. It is a pity that not everyone likes tests and exams in mathematics. We probably have half the school is horrified when they hear about the upcoming exams in this subject! But even if you are not good at math, you can change your previous habits and learn more effectively, which will make it possible to achieve significant success. I advise you to purchase new manuals with sample tasks for the exam, where there is a detailed analysis of the functions. Well, engage in their decision periodically. Also on the Internet, there are various sites useful for exam preparation with a detailed analysis of typical tasks. In general, self-preparation is the most productive way, in my opinion. If this does not help, then you can contact the tutors. The main thing is not to be lazy and postpone preparation, but to start preparing now - then everything will work out.
Thank you sir, your recommendation is in line with our goals,
You spoke as a senior man respect!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Business Administration And Business Management? / The Top 10 Ugliest Animals / 8 Habits To Lead A More Peaceful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.