Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) (8710 Views)

Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by iaamxavier(m): 12:52am On May 29, 2019
Op stop misleading the public and for those that didn't read properly
Sun shines on Norway but doesn't get to where to people inhibit because the environs where those people live are covered by high mountain which prevent the sun from reflecting to their habitat
So the govt provided a mirror sort of thing to diverge the ray of the sunlight to their positions

4 Likes

Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Ufranklin92(m): 1:16am On May 29, 2019
iaamxavier:
Sun shines on Norway but doesn't get to where to people inhibit because the environs where those people live are covered by high mountain which prevent the sun from reflecting to their habitat
So the govt provided a mirror sort of thing to diverge the ray of the sunlight to their positions

Did you read what op posted?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by good4all40: 1:47am On May 29, 2019
And there is a town in this Norway that always experience no sunset between April to July of every year God is indeed wonderful
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Kingkun69(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2019
There's not much difference from here and Norway no nepa light for 5 months for me
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Rilley(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2019
Amazing
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by MrsInvisible(f): 8:05am On May 29, 2019
Ufranklin92:

Did you read what op posted?

Here is an article about this town in Norway. Check the pictures, they use mirror to bring sun into the town.

https://m.spiegel.de/reise/aktuell/rjukan-in-norwegen-spiegel-bringen-sonne-im-winter-a-930901.html
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2019
I can imagine the level of depression there

2 Likes

Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2019
frbona:
slow down bro, those are your VP asking you to stay back so as to finalise their plans.
Resist and they will flee
grin grin grin grin
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Phenomenal16(f): 3:44pm On May 29, 2019
Wow....God is great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by tk4rd: 7:47am On May 30, 2019
Explorers... In this picture here, is that the sun shining bright there? Or the moon? Or What?

1 Share

Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by hahn(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2019
ocheezie:
God is awesome. Diversity of life and uniqueness of its design proves HIS existence and magnificence. All these cannot be accident

About 29,000 children under the age of five – 21 each minute – die every day, mainly from preventable causes. More than 70 per cent of almost 11 million child deaths every year are attributable to six causes: diarrhoea, malaria, neonatal infection, pneumonia, preterm delivery, or lack of oxygen at birth.

https://www.unicef.org/mdg/childmortality.html

Don't forget to add this as proof of IT'S existence and magnificence

2 Likes

Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2019
tk4rd:
Explorers...
In this picture here, is that the sun shining bright there?
Or the moon?
Or What?

Thats from the everest thread,i think it should be sun, but has no effect. Weak sun.
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by tk4rd: 2:54pm On May 30, 2019
Explorers:

Thats from the everest thread,i think it should be sun, but has no effect. Weak sun.
Woowww!!
Is that how the sun appears at the peak of everest?
With all those stars clearly visible?
I can't wait to see more similar pictures with the sun and stars all visible at once.
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Explorers(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2019
tk4rd:
Woowww!!
Is that how the sun appears at the peak of everest?
With all those stars clearly visible?
I can't wait to see more similar pictures with the sun and stars all visible at once.

If you look closely, i think those particles are snow/ice on the lense. Then production/editing now makes it look that way.
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2019
TotoCatchFire:
That's where I'm going for my vacation come 2020 wink

Make I go freeze small. Tired of getting roasted daily in Zoogeria angry

continue calling Nigeria a zoo, don't worry i know the eyes I will keep looking at you with

what you confess with your mouth turns to your reality

Nigeria is blessed Nigeria is fruitful the land is flowing with milk and honey,
yeey m a millionaire in Nigeria,I will eat out of this same land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by budaatum: 4:43pm On May 30, 2019
askibee:

continue calling Nigeria a zoo, don't worry i know the eyes I will keep looking at you with.
The same eye you will use to keep looking at a monkey in the zoo now! After all, if dem confess with their mouth that their country is a zoo, are they not the animals in the zoo?

Abeg, throw monkey banana and go do better thing with responsible human beings jor!
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by TotoCatchFire: 5:00pm On May 30, 2019
askibee:

continue calling Nigeria a zoo, don't worry i know the eyes I will keep looking at you with

what you confess with your mouth turns to your reality

Nigeria is blessed Nigeria is fruitful the land is flowing with milk and honey,
yeey m a millionaire in Nigeria,I will eat out of this same land.
What did you just spill

[img]https:///view/kevin-hart-slap-face-your-gif-10570690.gif[/img]
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by seangy4konji: 1:59am On May 31, 2019
how can you grow up there and be thinking of yahoo yahooo...

why na nigeria i come for christ sake.
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by omeiza49ja: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Boss @explorers I need your contact please. I need to discuss something with you regarding the property you just posted
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
omeiza49ja:
Boss @explorers I need your contact please. I need to discuss something with you regarding the property you just posted

I have replied your mail.

You can whatsapp 08061389115.
@ omeiza49ja
Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by budaatum: 1:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingsley1000:
especially kano sun

Nigeria is cursed

Actually, Nigeria is blessed. That sun we get makes things grow so we don't starve, but trust some to think their blessings are curses.

If you had to spend your money heating your home because it's freezing cold, or knew how to convert that sun into electricity so you had light, I bet you'd think different instead of feeling cursed that the Gods who bring you manna from heaven don't cook it and put it in your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) by Exjoker(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
iaamxavier:
So, how is what you just typed up here different from what Explorers already posted?

I thought if you care to read his post.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Need A Transit Visa To Pass Through UK / COVID-19: Saudi Arabia Lifts Travel Ban On Nigeria, 16 Others / Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.