Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Rate Saraki Very Low On Patriotism, Says President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rate Saraki Very Low On Patriotism, Says President Buhari (285 Views)

Osinbajo Calls For Patriotism, Says Everyone Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rate Saraki Very Low On Patriotism, Says President Buhari by alexfresh: 7:57pm On May 28, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has passed a vote of no confidence on the leadership of the National Assembly in the enactment of the 2019 Appropriation Act.

Buhari, while speaking, on Monday night, during a videotaped interview broadcast on Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, said he had conveyed his reservation directly to the legislative leaders while assenting the bill on Monday morning.

When asked to comment on the delayed budget passage, president Buhari said, “I think a culture was developed in the National Assembly that they should ....... see more here: http://www.freedomziz.info/2019/05/i-rate-saraki-very-low-on-patriotism.html
Re: I Rate Saraki Very Low On Patriotism, Says President Buhari by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 28, 2019
Kettle calling pot black. The blame game continues tongue
Re: I Rate Saraki Very Low On Patriotism, Says President Buhari by Engrduke: 8:15pm On May 28, 2019
The National Assembly under the leadership of Saraki is farce. Thank God his cup is full already.
Nonetheless, PMB too has to be decisive and snappy with issues of national interest.
Re: I Rate Saraki Very Low On Patriotism, Says President Buhari by Mynd44: 9:32pm On May 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Issues Proclamation For Termination Of Eighth National Assembly / 9th NASS: First Term Members-elect Back Gbajabiamila For Reps Speaker / Visible Spectrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.