Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Make Money As A Affiliate Marketer With This App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money As A Affiliate Marketer With This App (231 Views)

Digital Marketing 101~Start career as Digital Marketer with our premium course / How To Make Money As A AFFILIATE MARKETER / Be A Marketer With Us From The Comfort Of Your Home! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As A Affiliate Marketer With This App by sakanifemi123(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2019
Hello,
I am affiliate marketer,
I just want to introduce you to new launch hot product that every affiliate can utilize.
INTRODUCTION
I 've been in affiliate marketing for a while now. And I’m sure some of you here reading this review have been, too. Do you realize that we are spending A LOT of time setting up emails to promote other people’s products?
I start by browsing the latest and greatest product offers on the top affiliate networks. Then, after identifying the top selling products, I write an email I believe will resonate with my list subscribers. Finally, thirty minutes to an hour later, I head to the send button and feel released because all the hard work has been done.
But, that was only what I had done before I found
SellOMatic which later finishes ALL of that stuff for me from picking greatest offers on the top affiliate networks and including sale-boosting pre-written emails to setting up and scheduling the emails as autoresponders in my email platform.
SellOMatic automates the setup of autoresponder emails for the top selling WarriorPlus, JvZoo and Clickbank products. It stays up to date with the latest offers. The email swipes are professionally edited and formatted for maximum impact. Your greeting, signature & links are automatically added to every email & instantly setup in GetResponse (+more). Saves hundreds or THOUSANDS of hours and makes you money on autopilot. If you’re an affiliate marketer, you will save time and make more � w/ SellOMatic.
SellOMatic IS GAME CHANGING AFFILIATE AUTOMATION
If you have an email list, you will profit from DAY 1 by using SellOMatic!
WHAT You Get?
Easy To Use Web-Based Software
More Than 500 Powerful Sales Emails
The Top 250 Affiliate Product Offers
Pre-configured with your greeting, links and signature!
Instant Setup At GetResponse, SendinBlue & ActiveCampaign.
SAVE HUNDREDS OF HOURS !
The Size Of Your List Doesn’t Matter But As It Grows, So Does Your Bank Account! You CAN’T LOSE with the SellOMatic Autoresponder Automation System
The FIRST FEW emails should be written by you to INTRODUCE YOURSELF and BUILD A RELATIONSHIP.
But after that, you should let SellOMatic Automate EVERYTHING! To really PROFIT BIG from affiliate marketing…You need to be sending daily emails, introducing your subscribers to new products and services.
Sharing products that will make them MORE PRODUCTIVE and MORE PROFITABLE! When you do this, your potential is MIND BLOWING!
Until now, you’d have to manually write and configure everything. Even the existing “swipe files” are time consuming and impractical.
With SellOMatic you can do in MINUTES what would otherwise take FOREVER!
The time savings is just ONE of many reasons SellOMatic ROCKS!!
SellOMatic UNLEASHES YOUR POTENTIALas an affiliate marketer!
You Can Use SellOMatic For Any Niche!
Simply select the products you want to promote to your list, grab your affiliate links and publish your autoresponders!
There’s No Need To Write A Single Email!!!
You just continue to build your list by driving traffic to your squeeze page(s) and let SellOMatic do all the selling!
Best of all, if you don’t want to send emails on certain days of the week, you can exclude those days in the settings dashboard. This is perfect if you want to save a couple days a week for manually writing emails to keep your relationships strong!How much is an hour of your time worth right now? $10 an hour? $20 an hour? $50 an hour? $100 an hour? $500 an hour?
If you were to manually write 600 sales letter emails, assuming they each took 15 minutes to write, that’s 9,000 minutes, or 150 HOURS!
If you then were to spend another 5 minutes each adding the email autoresponders in your Email Marketing Platform, that’s ANOTHER 50 HOURS!
Even if your time was only worth $5 an hour, SellOMatic would be a $1,000 value to you!!! If your time is worth $25/hour, you’re looking at a $5,000+ value!
CLICK LINK TO GET A HIGHLY EFFECTIVE EMAIL SALES MACHINEES
https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/tl6q7/0

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Business With The Corazon Marketplace / Federal Government May Ban Importation Of Vehicles — Customs Boss (review) / Get Paid Reading News On Your Mobile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.