Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets (860 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / President Muhammadu Buhari Declares Assets Ready For Swearing In / Ganduje Declares Assets Ahead Of Swearing-In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Mandynews(f): 12:35am On May 29, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has submitted his assets declaration forms to the Code of Conduct Bureau(CCB)

Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President, Media and Publicity, disclosed declaration forms were submitted to the Chairman of the CCB, Prof. Mohammed Isa, on behalf of Buhari by Sarki Abba, Senior Special Assistant, Household and Domestic Affairs.

The forms, as signed by the President and sworn to before a Judge of the Abuja High Court, showed no significant changes in assets as declared in 2015 by him.

“There are no new houses, no new bank accounts at home and abroad and there are no new shares acquired.

“The Chairman of the CCB commended the Pesident for leading by example by declaring his assets in accordance with the law.”

For what MandyNews.com gathered Buhari in 2015, through a statement by Shehu, mentioned the assets he had declared at the CCB before assuming office.

On the list released in September, 2015, Buhari stated that he had N30m in his bank account before he assumed office in May of that year.

In addition to owning 270 cows, 25 sheep, five horses, birds and economic trees, there were five houses in Kaduna, Daura, Kano and Abuja. He said the Daura houses were made of “mud.”

He also owned a plot of land each in Port Harcourt and Kano; farms, an orchard and some cars.

The President operated an account with Union Bank, but the statement said he neither owned a foreign account nor any company/factory.

Among the property declared were shares in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank.

The Presidency had said further, “The retired general uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the Federal Government in his capacity as a former Head of State.

“The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.”

More via https://mandynews.com/i-have-no-new-houses-shares-buhari/

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Mandynews(f): 12:38am On May 29, 2019
Cc; Mynd44 lalasticlala

Nigerians, you guys are very lucky

4 years as a president?cry
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by aywhysax(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2019
[quote author=aywhysax post=78811744]President Muhammadu Buhari has submitted his assets declaration forms to the Code of Conduct Bureau(CCB)

Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President, Media and Publicity, disclosed declaration forms were submitted to the Chairman of the CCB, Prof. Mohammed Isa, on behalf of Buhari by Sarki Abba, Senior Special Assistant, Household and Domestic Affairs.

The forms, as signed by the President and sworn to before a Judge of the Abuja High Court, showed no significant changes in assets as declared in 2015 by him.

“There are no new houses, no new bank accounts at home and abroad and there are no new shares acquired.

“The Chairman of the CCB commended the Pesident for leading by example by declaring his assets in accordance with the law.”

For what MandyNews.com gathered Buhari in 2015, through a statement by Shehu, mentioned the assets he had declared at the CCB before assuming office.

On the list released in September, 2015, Buhari stated that he ha
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Mandynews(f): 12:48am On May 29, 2019
[quote author=aywhysax post=78811819][/quote]

It looks like you are new here? Welcome to Nairaland dear kiss
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by duncun: 12:55am On May 29, 2019
What a smart crook. Buhari will be like ' go and steal the money if you are caught don't tell them I sent you o' grin

1 Like

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Iyajison: 1:16am On May 29, 2019
Just like his cows has not increased in number for the past 4yrs.....

U can only say dat to d dogs.....

Common lie....some people no fit construct.....

Tell us more about keystone bank....nd 9mobile...
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by adadike(f): 2:19am On May 29, 2019
No, we don't have to check your assets, we need to check that of your son Yusuf Buhari. He is d real president not you. The thrash I just read now is simply how you want Nigerians to be. No development for the next four years. No new house for anyone, no new account , no nothing. How did we get here bikonu?

1 Like

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Nobody: 2:28am On May 29, 2019
I hope he added his son's powerbike as well as Aisha N3b that her aide stole, which they have now retrieved and kept silent!

Only ZBs are fooled by the holier than thou posturing
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Mystiquefia: 2:31am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
No, we don't have to check your assets, we need to check that of your son Yusuf Buhari. He is d real president not you. The thrash I just read now is simply how you want Nigerians to be. No development for the next four years. No new house for anyone, no new account , no nothing. How did we get here bikonu?

So it's no longer the cabals, it's now Yusuf buhari just because it suits your narrative. Keep changing goalposts..
Buhari has declared his assets, if you know his assets better than him, take him to court.
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by adadike(f): 2:33am On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:

So it's no longer the cabals, it's now Yusuf buhari just because it suits your narrative. Keep changing goalposts..
Buhari has declared his assets, if you know his assets better than him, take him to court.
who takes a dead man to court

1 Like

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Mystiquefia: 2:33am On May 29, 2019
Amitez:
I hope he added his son's powerbike as well as Aisha N3b that her aide stole, which they have now retrieved and kept silent!

Only ZBs are fooled by the holier than thou posturing

See as e pain this one.. Yusufs bike was obviously a gift. Provide evidence if you think otherwise

1 Like

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Mystiquefia: 2:37am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
who takes a dead man to court

Stale and outdated.. stop giving yourself headache over a dead man then

2 Likes

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by adadike(f): 2:40am On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Stale and outdated.. stop giving yourself headache over a dead man then
u are the one giving yourself the headache. Quoting who doesn't even know u exist. Stay on your lane!
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Nobody: 2:45am On May 29, 2019
adadike:

You guys are a joke . He has hidden money away through his son because he declares his financial worth has not changed ? If he declares several new houses and millions of dollar s you will be first to attack him as corrupt. You guys need to stop being so bitter and hateful. let the man work for Pete sake !!!! How is this not a good thing? The President of one of the most corrupt nation on earth showing he has not enriched himself yet you worthless folks still try to make that out to be a bad thing. Just feel sorry for you guys as you need to get a life. Shey una make this noise when Patience Jonathan was dealing in millions of dollars, building grand hotels, Estates et al? Joker.

2 Likes

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Nobody: 2:46am On May 29, 2019
I'm sure GEJ and Obj also acquired neither houses nor shares during their tenures as Presidents...in their names of course.
Until Buhari shows us assets in Aisha's name, he is still a smooth criminal like others before him.
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Mystiquefia: 3:02am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
u are the one giving yourself the headache. Quoting who doesn't even know u exist. Stay on your lane!
This is not your father's forum and I quoted an anonymous moniker. I don't know you and I don't fvcking care

1 Like

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by merit455(m): 3:07am On May 29, 2019
Imaging! Mr integrity my foot
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by adadike(f): 3:18am On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:

This is not your father's forum and I quoted an anonymous moniker. I don't know you and I don't fvcking care
that anonymous moniker got a name on it. So get your fvcking arse off my mention!
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by duncun: 3:32am On May 29, 2019
Oshigun:

You guys are a joke . He has hidden money away through his son because he declares his financial worth has not changed ? If he declares several new houses and millions of dollar s you will be first to attack him as corrupt. You guys need to stop being so bitter and hateful. let the man work for Pete sake !!!! How is this not a good thing? The President of one of the most corrupt nation on earth showing he has not enriched himself yet you worthless folks still try to make that out to be a bad thing. Just feel sorry for you guys as you need to get a life. Shey una make this noise when Patience Jonathan was dealing in millions of dollars, building grand hotels, Estates et al? Joker.
If you believe buhari is not corrupt then you're the bigger joker. Whatever opinion that doesn't go your way you tag it 'hateful' but you can attack others as you wish.
Mr integrity that dine and wine with crooks.

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Mystiquefia: 3:38am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
that anonymous moniker got a name on it. So get your fvcking arse off my mention!

I still don't know which Adadike it is. Post your pictures here so i can verify which of them. If u can't unveil your profile, then shut up.. you're just a faceless, anonymous and inconsequential moniker. And I will quote your sobriquet whenever and however I like until you start having sense

1 Like

Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by ayukdaboss(m): 3:50am On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:

I still don't know which Adadike it is. Post your pictures so i can verify which of them. If u can't unveil your profile, then shut up.. you're just a faceless, anonymous and inconsequential moniker. And I will quote your sobriquet whenever and however I like until you start having sense
Below the belt grin grin
Re: No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets by Mynd44: 5:26am On May 29, 2019

(1)

Abia State: The State Of Excellent Infrastructures- Pictures / REVEALED! Scandals That May Stop Tinubu From Contesting For Presidency In 2023 / Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.