Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

How Does The Youth Of Mid 20s See Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does The Youth Of Mid 20s See Life (215 Views)

Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) / “We The Leaders Have Provoked The Youth Of This Country” – Buhari’s Aide / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Youth Of Mid 20s See Life by healthpal: 2:02am On May 29, 2019
As a parent or guardian to the 20s this is the time you should strategically follow up your child or young adult, this is the time to advise your child because during this period so many things affect the mind of this young adult whether to go wrong or to go right and most times the young adult think of going the wrong way, you won't actually blame them for these but peer pressure and situation of the country can badly influence them and as the parent of these child you should endeavor that this child is properly followed up with the right advise. In this stage they contemplate alot.

continue here> https://tamiwise..com/2019/03/how-young-adult-of-the-20s-see-life.html

Re: How Does The Youth Of Mid 20s See Life by meobizy(f): 4:49am On May 29, 2019
The status “young adult” is the shortest in one’s life.
I’m guessing but I believe it ends at 21 or 22.
So if I marry at age 19, move to my own place and have a good job to keep me busy, my parents should still come around to ensure I don’t fall to peer pressure?
Lol.
I always tell my parents “if after the age of seventeen you don’t believe your offspring can make a level-headed logical decision toward an issue then the failure came from you as a parent.”.

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Submits Assets Declaration Forms / IPOB sit at home: Total compliance as markets, banks, schools shut in Aba / Kogi Pdp Felicitate With Muslim Faithfuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.