Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. (1311 Views)

Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by Image123(m): 3:35am On May 29, 2019
Check it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by Nobody: 3:53am On May 29, 2019
sadMay God continue to bless and energize president Buhari. We Nigerian Christians love you and we're grateful to you for everything you did in the first term. May we all go to the next level in Jesus name. Amen sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by 5oyad: 4:03am On May 29, 2019
Image123:
Check it out.

SCAM!!!! They could not honor their pledge of publicly declaring their assets. They should post fcopies of their forms for the public to see just like late president yaradua did. And go further to request that all their prospective appointees do the same. Their properties have not increased but the properties of all the people around them has multiplied. If you doubt me- go to GRA in daura and yola

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by Image123(m): 4:14am On May 29, 2019
I don't understand how a person will be in Nigerian government, the highest office in the land for four years, and still have the same property after. I simply don't understand, is that curse or what?
Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by olahajayi(m): 4:34am On May 29, 2019
One thing I know is that we can not fool all the people all the time
Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by edo3(m): 4:45am On May 29, 2019
Why is it that anytime they want to disseminate undefendable lies na yoruba dem dey send??

Ahh,, na who do this to us??

If e no be laolu,, na femi adeshina,, if e no be femi na baba lai Mohammed.. Hmmmmmmm...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by iornenge81(m): 4:48am On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
sadMay God continue to bless and energize president Buhari. We Nigerian Christians love you and we're grateful to you for everything you did in the first term. May we all go to the next level in Jesus name. Amen sad
I am not understanding, are u speaking for some set of people or your self?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by rusher14: 4:57am On May 29, 2019
Image123:
I don't understand how a person will be in Nigerian government, the highest office in the land for four years, and still have the same property after. I simply don't understand, is that curse or what?

He should acquire more.

Just as Theresa May ,Angela Merkel and Barack Obama did.
Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by 360degreess(m): 5:02am On May 29, 2019
Buhari is a gift from God for we nigerians..but some corrupt minded nigerians will never understand, especially those pigs..
Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by Nobody: 6:38am On May 29, 2019
iornenge81:

I am not understanding, are u speaking for some set of people or your self?

I'm speaking on behalf of we Nigerian Christians sad
Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by PFRB: 7:49am On May 29, 2019
Image123:

It is a scam. You know it.
Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by HappyPagan: 8:03am On May 29, 2019
360degreess:
Buhari is a gift from God for we nigerians......
God's gifts are not always good.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by Image123(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
rusher14:

He should acquire more.

Just as Theresa May ,Angela Merkel and Barack Obama did.

They are not africans typically, that totally changes context, and they don't earn up to what the President and his vice earns, going by what our legislative earns.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by Annie939(f): 12:17pm On May 29, 2019
fake integrity

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 29, 2019
Please this is no integrity. .and you wonder why the economy is not growing. .trying to preach poverty while you budget 1 billion plus on feeding is hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

We Must Defend Ourselves - Rev Fr Emmanuel Obidimma( Ebube Mmuonso) / Inside Rivers Oldest Mosque Where Prominent Northern Leaders Worshipped / Come And See The Meaning Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.