Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" (16403 Views)

As Nigeria Gets Worse, Some Peoples Problem Is Still Peter Obi / "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by gistfever: 7:17am On May 29, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Prior the handing over of the the out-going Governor of Lagos State, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode to the Governor-elect, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Sanwo-Olu was interviewed by BBC Pidgin as he state his likes and dislikes. Gistvic Reports.

Sanwo-olu said he will miss walking on the street as he loves boli, roasted plantain.

Sanwo-olu also said he like carrying peoples problem and hate liers.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/i-love-boli-and-like-carrying-people.html

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by FreshBoss007: 7:20am On May 29, 2019
chief carrier of peoples problems

11 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by hisexcellency34: 7:20am On May 29, 2019
If you need favour from Sanwo-Olu, just go to his office with roasted boli and groundnut.

Boli sellers right now...

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Donniefred(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2019
Watching ...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Davash222(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2019
You will miss walking on the street?? How

Will your legs be cut off as a Governor of Lagos state Can’t you walk on the steet again as a Governor??

You see the problem of Nigeria politicians?? During your campaign, you were everywhere on the streets of Lagos and now you’re the Governor, you will miss walking on the street.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by BIGGIE121(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2019
Boli master how many people problem you fit carry for lagos ,

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by decatalyst(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2019
FreshBoss007:
chief carrier of peoples problems

Adimeru oga patapata of alabaru grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by amaniro: 7:45am On May 29, 2019
You love bole.I think you're my soulmatecheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by jydeskill1(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2019
Davash222:
You will miss walking on the street?? How

Will your legs be cut off as a Governor of Lagos state Can’t you walk on the steet again as a Governor??

You see the problem of Nigeria politicians?? During your campaign, you were everywhere on the streets of Lagos and now you’re the Governor, you will miss walking on the street.

He is talking about the freedom of walking on the street of Lagos without any form of attention from the people. Can he freely walk on any of the street of Lagos now without being mobbed by cheer givers or likely agberos?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by nepapole(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2019
Oshey! Gabriel Jesus christ of isale eko.... Carry pipl problem indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Davash222(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2019
jydeskill1:

He is talking about the freedom of walking on the street of Lagos without any form of attention from the people. Can he freely walk on any of the street of Lagos now without being mobbed by cheer givers or likely agberos?
How then do you interact with the grassroots if you don’t walk on the street You guys are already clustered with 30K stipends hence you now defend laxity from your pay masters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by wixweb: 11:00am On May 29, 2019
the guy wan show say he get ajepako blood. oya nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by nairalee(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2019
What a combination! I don't understand. Did u mean Boli and groundnut or Boli and carrying people's problem?

Whenever he's eating Boli he likes mixing it with people's problem.

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by thatigboman: 11:01am On May 29, 2019
Gbagada General hospital active mental patient. Lagos has on auto pilot one-chance since tinubu became governor in 1999. This ganja smoke mentally ill sanwo will kukuma crash everything. I pity innocent lagosians

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by mozona(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2019
story if wan chop boli u go chop, if u wan waka for street u go waka
for street just like ur senior brother fayose

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Onyekachi419(f): 11:02am On May 29, 2019
na dem shocked

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by GentleMoney: 11:02am On May 29, 2019
God Bless Lagos State.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by grandstar(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2019
I too love boli. I'll love to have some now sef
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by AjalaJ(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2019
Sanwo-olu can't do much. He will satisfy his party member and waste money on them. Mark my words.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by AmazingELixir: 11:02am On May 29, 2019
undecided

Diswan is priming for a colossal failure he's been running his mouth carelessly of late....borrowing Amaechi's phrase " in my village" a popular adage goes as thus " If the mouth goes to war before the legs the latter seldom makes it back"

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Nobody: 11:03am On May 29, 2019
Yimu, a very Noble man we have here. I hope he will restore sanity to Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by dazzlingd(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2019
Davash222:

How then do you interact with the grassroots if you don’t walk on the street You guys are already clustered with 30K stipends hence you now defend laxity from your pay masters.

Be realistic bro, even Obama cannot walk on the streets without being mobbed....

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Nobody: 11:03am On May 29, 2019
Na so e de start
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by MorataFC: 11:03am On May 29, 2019
Cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Nobody: 11:04am On May 29, 2019
This Sanwolu looks like a sharp and active guy any time i see him.

Please clean up lagos for us. I cant take 3 steps without perceiving a rotten stench. It makes me afraid to leave the house these days. All it takes to ruin my day is one bad smell. Once i perceive a bad smell, i can almost taste it in my mouth.

Create inciberators to burn up heaps of refuse if need be
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by yuanexchanger: 11:04am On May 29, 2019
Problem carrier...we pay your 1688 sellers instantly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chima Igwe: Minister, Senators Plotting To Reinstate Disgraced FIIRO DG / Buhari Has Fallen Sick And Is Now Been Treated At The Presidential Villa / Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.